Merchandise

Discuss the band.

Merchandise

Postby mary » Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:31 pm

Just a note to say that some of the denim jackets are on their way today. Sent: Ben's, Cindy's, Tom H.'s, 2RP's, Janyce & Ilir's. All the others will be on their way tomorrow. (unless we haven't received your payment).
Duffy is updating the merch list & prices for me, so i'll post that later today. For S&H on the new store, i think it will be $5.00 for one or two items and $10.00 for 3 or more items. Everything from the new web store will be shipped USPS so you will get an email with tracking info. We will get delivery confirmation as well.
email me for international merch orders, Mary Young
pocomerch@gmail.com
mary

Re: Merchandise

Postby RedRiverPatrol » Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:40 pm

WOOHOO!

I was 2RP but now I am in the witless, I mean Witness Protection Program.
Dave

Its not the bridges burned that bother me, but the ones that I never crossed. - Look At Me Look At You - Terry Kirkman
RedRiverPatrol

Postby mary » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:07 pm

We Just about finished packaging up the rest of the POCO jean jackets. BTW, I do have all the payments now. THANK YOU!
pocomerch@gmail.com
mary

Postby mary » Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:19 am

http://web.mac.com/duffyb/iWeb/Poco%20M ... ndise.html
Here's the link to the updated merch items, Thank you Duffy! Prices are accurate. S&H will be determined through email. BTW, we do have several finished jackets that have not been sold yet. I’ll post the sizes and styles today. Anyone interested?
marylovesrusty@yahoo.com
pocomerch@gmail.com
mary

Postby RedRiverPatrol » Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:23 pm

Got my jacket today. As you guys (and gals) who have yours already know, the quality is just spectacular. I thought it looked good in the picture, but it is really top shelf.

Now the bad news... it was 107 degrees here today, so it will be a while before I can wear it. :lol: :D

My son and I will be doing a road trip up to Yellowstone in September and this will most certainly be my road jacket!

Thanks, Mary.
Dave

Its not the bridges burned that bother me, but the ones that I never crossed. - Look At Me Look At You - Terry Kirkman
RedRiverPatrol

Postby mary » Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:50 am

Well Dave, it looks like it’s just me & U on this thread. I hope more people will write & let us know how they liked their jackets too. I forgot to peel off the little white paper from the inside of the jackets (above the pocket). So, just carefully peel it away when U see what I’m talking about.
OK, we have a dozen leftover jackets up for grabs {$100 each s&h included}:
SIZE SMALL: TWO with a white horse on the back & the horseshoe on the front.
SIZE LARGE: TWO with the horseshoe on BOTH back & front.
SIZE LARGE: ONE with the horseshoe on back & the black HORSE on front.
SIZE XL: ONE with the horseshoe on BOTH front & back.
SIZE XL: ONE with the horseshoe on back & the gold horse on front.
SIZE 2XL: ONE with the black horse on back & the horseshoe on front.
SIZE 3XXX: ONE with the horseshoe on back & the gold horse on front.

SIZE SMALL: $75- ONE TRANSFER Jacket with the gold EST 1968 on back & the embroidered black POCO/Horse/est.1968 at hoof on front. (like jacket letter ‘A’ on merch link}
ALSO:
SIZE SMALL: $75 / TWO TRANSFER Jackets with a WHITE horse on back & the POCO/Horse/est.1968 embroidered on front.
pocomerch@gmail.com
mary

Return to Poco Discussion