Bethel Woods Amphitheater

Discuss the band.

Bethel Woods Amphitheater

Postby bassman » Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:39 am

Who's going to Bethel Woods Aug 21. We are making the 9 hour drive from north of Toronto and are looking forward to hearing Poco and guests.
bassman

Re: Bethel Woods Amphitheater

Postby MsUp » Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:50 am

MsUp (aka 'sockless Claudia') will be there, with bells on ! ...:D...
MsUp

Postby cimarron » Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:57 am

Keith and I will be there. I think we're sitting next to MsUp again.

Linda
cimarron

Postby MsUp » Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:21 am

cimarron wrote:Keith and I will be there. I think we're sitting next to MsUp again.

Linda

I hope so !
MsUp

Postby hzryb » Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:27 pm

I will be there, although I don't know where my seats are! I have been told to check out the Bethel Woods Museum as well.

So... Poco did not play Woodstock, but on the weekend exactly 40 years later....
hzryb

Postby mikec » Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:38 am

My Wife and I are going to be there. We are going to the museum in the morning. Staying over and checking out Orange County Choppers new building on the way back. Maybe i'll be riding home. We are in front row lawn. I will be wearing my recently autographed Poconut t-shirt if any of you guys want to stop by and say hi.
mikec

Postby MsUp » Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:34 am

mikec wrote:My Wife and I are going to be there. We are going to the museum in the morning. Staying over and checking out Orange County Choppers new building on the way back. Maybe i'll be riding home. We are in front row lawn. I will be wearing my recently autographed Poconut t-shirt if any of you guys want to stop by and say hi.

MsUp will be looking for you & your wife, MikeC. Don't know what I'll be wearing, as yet, but there's a good chance that this 'baby will be in black', carrying her Poco denim jacket, in hopes that Jim Messina will sign it. Jim's autograph is the only one missing, from this treasured jacket, and quite frankly, I don't know how he sleeps at night, knowing he hasn't yet signed it.
:D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
MsUp

Postby MsUp » Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:45 am

hzryb wrote:I will be there, although I don't know where my seats are! I have been told to check out the Bethel Woods Museum as well.

So... Poco did not play Woodstock, but on the weekend exactly 40 years later....

Don't know where my seat is either, because Keith & Linda (cimarron) have my ticket. Look forward to meeting you in a little over a month, from now, on the anniversary of the music festival to end 'em all.
Peace-Love-Music, sounds like L&M, POCO and Richie, to this nut.
MsUp

Postby mikec » Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:33 am

I'll be looking for you MsUp. I cant wait for the show.
mikec

Return to Poco Discussion