request

Discuss the band.

Re: request

Postby Dar » Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:57 pm

Spellbound wrote:Goldfish are pets; dogs are furry little people who, though they may have bad table manners and bad breath, are very much members of the family!
i agree fully
Dar

Postby jamesbn » Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:34 pm

Spellbound wrote:Goldfish are pets; dogs are furry little people who, though they may have bad table manners and bad breath, are very much members of the family!

I resemble that remark!
jamesbn

Postby guitarbro » Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:06 pm

I understand the feelings, but if we end up catering to one, we will have to cater to everyone who gets offended by whatever. It's bad enough the Government wants to take free speech away now a member of the band wants to control how we say things.
Why don't they just allow the people who are there friends and no one else.

It's all OK, the title is fixed, and from now on, we will have to distinguish between man & his beast. However, Jack wanted us to know about Nolen's death, because he posted it on his blagh, so 'the family' is probably comforted by their friends' kind words (I know that for a fact). I understand George's feelings.[/quote]
guitarbro

Postby rfa77 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:51 am

Hmm, I guess Poco subject matter has dried up. I have a solution, which may be unpopular for some. We are once again delving into myriads of subject matter that many don't give two cents about.

I recommend that a couple other forums be created - one for NPC, that way we don't have to scroll through threads about weather, pets, philosophical meanderings, etc. and one for Other Music.

Cast your stones...
The trouble with the world is not that people know too little, but that they know so many things that ain't so.
Mark Twain
rfa77

Previous

Return to Poco Discussion