My new (old) Cds

Discuss the band.

Re: My new (old) Cds

Postby MsUp » Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:17 am

darrelp wrote:Can we agree? No more shouting in hot pink :oops:

I don't usually let anyone push me around, these days (I'm becoming a more 'on the edge', than more mellow), but you've had your one wish granted Mr. Darrel.
MsUp

Postby MsUp » Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:21 am

AlexInRI wrote:My first Poco album was From The Inside (that was the tour I first heard them). I really like the Orange album. My favorite non-live (Deliverin' is one of my favorite albums by any band-I love live albums), is Crazy Eyes. I'm so looking forward to hearing Richie do that in August. The entire album is a masterpiece and I think Richie did his best work when he said the heck with AM radio. I still remember hearing Good Feelin' to Know for the first time on the college radio and instantly knew it was Poco. That was one of those great songs when you were driving around with the boys doing God knows what that would come on the radio and make the night complete. Yeah, I was a teenager once myself.

They were, and sill are 'the best kept secret' in the music business. Shame on 'the business' for sitting on Poco, and not allowing the world to know what we've known all along.
MsUp

Postby MsUp » Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:24 am

Lonesomedave wrote:

Thank god! I thought it was just a mix up in my medications....... ;)

Please don't alter 'your' meds over the color of my posts, Dave.
MsUp

Postby Lonesomedave » Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:34 pm

MsUp wrote:
Lonesomedave wrote:

Thank god! I thought it was just a mix up in my medications....... ;)

Please don't alter 'your' meds over the color of my posts, Dave.

I had to grin at Darrel's post and thought I'd tease you a bit. Ever since the late 60's when I lived in the Bay Area, I tend to see colors at the most unexpected times. And a lot of other things as well, so I try to not mention, "All the colors and cartoons" I see from time to time on the site......
......or my walls, or on the cat.....
You get the picture.
"Half a loaf is better than a kick in the head. You tell me what you mean and I'll tell you what said.
I sent you for jelly, you come back with jam. Who exactly do you think I am?"
R.Hunter
Lonesomedave

Postby joeyg7 » Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:51 pm

You got great fathers day presents.In my opinion Cantamos is one of the best country rock albums ever made,stands up to anything being made today.I first saw Poco during this period so I am partial to that configuration,although anything with Richie on it is classic as well.ENJOY! and crank up Another Time Around.
joeyg7

Previous

Return to Poco Discussion