pocomerch@gmail.com
mary

Re: temporary merch link

Postby Dar » Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:01 pm

thanx
Dar

Re: temporary merch link

Postby mary » Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:45 am

Like it says on the 'STORE' link, it's easy to make payments for POCO merchandise using your PayPal account (if U have one). Just go to your paypal account and click on 'SEND MONEY' to send payments for POCO merch, type in: pocomerch@gmail.com. At this time, it still shows Rusty's son-Will's email address as the customer service, but it is actually changed with paypal to pocomerch@gmail.
If anyone prefers to make payments with checks or money orders through snail mail, that's fine too. Just send me an email for the details.
One good thing at shows, we are now able to take credit cards. It takes a little while to type the information in on the computer at the merch table, but we are ordering a 'swiper' soon and that will speed transactions up a bit.
Our new web guy- Russell is still working on many of the details with this site, but he is doing a great job so far, THANKS Russell! Hopefully we'll have the store open with the photos of the merchandise within a couple weeks.
BTW we are getting six new 'OLD' Poco cd's in soon! They will be available on line and at the concerts.
One more thing, if anyone has questions in general concerning POCO, you don't have to do that 'private' messaging deal. Just send a regular email to: marylovesrusty@yahoo.com.
Anything to do with ordering merchandise, please use pocomerch@gmail.com
Thanks,
mary young
email me for international merch orders, Mary Young
pocomerch@gmail.com
mary

Return to Poco Discussion