I'm Back Too!

Discuss the band.

I'm Back Too!

Postby litlfeat » Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:57 pm

Sorry I missed this personally important post!
Having been at the Market Street Mission Recovery program since January, I am set to "graduate" on July 25th! I immediately plan to go see my soulmate/love of my life (aka litoolfeat) and then return home to my beloved Maryland. In a sense, I am back as well!!!
I will be a more frequent poster (Wanted!?) and contributor of nonsense, wacko opinions, poor advice, and a general nuisance to all concerned. Don't thank me, it's my pleasure!
To those that remember my struggles, thanks for your prayers and support, and I'M BACK! AGAIN.
I will be at the Holmdel, NJ show on the 22cd of Aug., and I expect to see some of you NUTS there! I am the balding old grey-haired guy with the Little Feat T-Shirt, drinking lemonade and smiling stupidly.
Love y'all! litlfeat Bob
I cheated and copied and pasted this...shoot me.

Private message
We are living in the future. I'll tell you how I know. I read it in the paper, 15 years ago.
litlfeat

Re: I'm Back Too!

Postby wheland » Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:23 pm

Bob,

Glad things seem to be going better for you these days.

I'll be at the Holmdel show as well- hopefully we can meet up at some point. There's a good chance I'll have a lighthouse t-shirt on.

Dennis
wheland

Postby MartinG » Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:55 pm

Welcome back, bob.

Wackiness seems to have been in short supply here lately. I think TOGBT is hibernating ? :?
Is a dream a lie if it don't come true, or is it something worse ? Bruce Springsteen
MartinG

Postby jimmym » Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:51 pm

Welcome back to the fold Bob. It's always nice to see you posting. I'm glad your doing alright!

Out of my mind. Back in five minutes
jimmym

Postby THATOTHERGUY » Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:10 pm

MartinG wrote:Welcome back, bob.

Wackiness seems to have been in short supply here lately. I think TOGBT is hibernating ? :?

-
i'm back too!! i really like being back!!
i really like being me!! i wish everyone could be me, if only for a day or two!!
THATOTHERGUY

Postby cottonfan » Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:23 pm

Best wishes to all "who are back"! Including me.............
cottonfan

Postby MsUp » Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:59 pm

litlfeat wrote:Sorry I missed this personally important post!
Having been at the Market Street Mission Recovery program since January, I am set to "graduate" on July 25th! I immediately plan to go see my soulmate/love of my life (aka litoolfeat) and then return home to my beloved Maryland. In a sense, I am back as well!!!
I will be a more frequent poster (Wanted!?) and contributor of nonsense, wacko opinions, poor advice, and a general nuisance to all concerned. Don't thank me, it's my pleasure!
To those that remember my struggles, thanks for your prayers and support, and I'M BACK! AGAIN.
I will be at the Holmdel, NJ show on the 22cd of Aug., and I expect to see some of you NUTS there! I am the balding old grey-haired guy with the Little Feat T-Shirt, drinking lemonade and smiling stupidly.
Love y'all! litlfeat Bob
I cheated and copied and pasted this...shoot me.

Private message

Lots of us drink lemonade, and many smile stupidly (for days, after Poco shows).
MsUp

Postby MsUp » Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:01 pm

THATOTHERGUY wrote:
MartinG wrote:Welcome back, bob.

-
i'm back too!! i really like being back!!

Jeepers, I'm glad to see you.
MsUp

Postby Dar » Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:26 pm

welcome back,missed ya,glad things are getting better
Dar

Postby RedRiverPatrol » Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:58 pm

Well.............

Seeing this made my day! Welcome back, Brother Bob! Sounds like your time away was well spent. As for lemonade, nothing beats a good lemonade.
Dave

Its not the bridges burned that bother me, but the ones that I never crossed. - Look At Me Look At You - Terry Kirkman
RedRiverPatrol

Next

Return to Poco Discussion