I'm Back Too!

Discuss the band.

Re: I'm Back Too!

Postby slabcitysuzie » Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:54 pm

thatguybackthere wrote: i really like it when others enjoy my winning personality!!

Aw hun, you know I've missed you. ;) Despite how you treat me so badly, I'll do a special dance with my porta-pole just for you ... 8-)
The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in.
slabcitysuzie

Postby litlfeat » Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:39 pm

I feel like I just walked in to a party, the last to arrive.
Thanks for the usual warm welcome and I will certainly look for NUTS at the show. I WILL be wearing my Feat shirt..."Little Feat - Hoy Hoy!", with the smilin', Sailin' Shoe in the middle. I may or may not be wearing a hat, depends on the HEAT!
The A&W root beer sounds just great. I am also a Mt. Dew Nut, and coffee is my constant companion. What is it about recovered alcoholics and coffee anyway?
Help, jimmym, any ideas??

Root Beer for all...I'm buyin'!!!!! (Unless 400 of you nuts show up, then I'm in trouble)
We are living in the future. I'll tell you how I know. I read it in the paper, 15 years ago.
litlfeat

Postby sunsetkidd » Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:45 pm

litlfeat wrote: I WILL be wearing my Feat shirt..."Little Feat - Hoy Hoy!", with the smilin', Sailin' Shoe in the middle.

Just you saying this has encouraged me to put on some Feat from my iTunes.
Hoy Hoy, Bob! Will look for your shirt in August at the PNC!
"Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine."
- Bogart
sunsetkidd

Postby kroney » Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:22 pm

Welcome back.....glad to see things are going better for you...
Have fun @ PNC.....The last time I was there it was The Garden State's Art Center and my wife and I saw Rich Little and Johnny Mathis.....(I did it for the little lady)......
With courage, strength, faith and hope we will face one day at a time.
kroney

Postby AlexInRI » Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:48 pm

litlfeat wrote: I WILL be wearing my Feat shirt..."Little Feat - Hoy Hoy!", with the smilin', Sailin' Shoe in the middle.

About two years after I got married I was rooting around for my Little Feat shirt that I had bought around 1977. Couldn't find it. Come to find out my wife didn't like shirts with writing on them. Salvation Army got my Little Feat shirts. I plan on replacing them at the Feat show in August.
AlexInRI

Postby litlfeat » Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:27 pm

AlexInRI wrote:

About two years after I got married I was rooting around for my Little Feat shirt that I had bought around 1977. Couldn't find it. Come to find out my wife didn't like shirts with writing on them. Salvation Army got my Little Feat shirts. I plan on replacing them at the Feat show in August.

Now I want to search all the Salvation Army sites!! A vintage '77 Feat shirt? Your wife should be arrested for crimes against humanity.
We are living in the future. I'll tell you how I know. I read it in the paper, 15 years ago.
litlfeat

Postby litlfeat » Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:43 pm

severalpieces wrote:I will be looking for you at the PNC Center show!
So happy to know you are doing so well!
Love ya!
Bev.

You better!
See ya there!
litlfeat

Postby AlexInRI » Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:31 pm

[/quote]

Now I want to search all the Salvation Army sites!! A vintage '77 Feat shirt? Your wife should be arrested for crimes against humanity.[/quote]

They were two of them, white shirts with colored long sleeves, one blue one red. They had been gone a long time after I discovered it. I still freak out if I can't find a shirt that I love. My new Buffalo Springfield shirt went missing and I accused her. It finally turned up. We all have our idiosyncracies. Hers is shirts with writing on them. Don't make sense to me either.
AlexInRI

Previous

Return to Poco Discussion