LOVE THE JACKETS

Discuss the band.

LOVE THE JACKETS

Postby janpocofan » Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:17 pm

:D :D :D

What a great job on the jackets! We were so pleased with the work! Thanks goes to Mary for the embroidery connection! It may be hot outside here in Virginia to wear them right now but inside in air conditioning I can wear it all I want !! If you haven't already purchased one, it is so worth it ! 8-)

Janyce & Ilir
janpocofan

Re: LOVE THE JACKETS

Postby MsUp » Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:21 pm

Mary hand carried, my 2nd denim jacket, to Glastonbury, Ct. I was scared to wear the signed jacket (Rusty, Paul, Jack, George L., George G., Richie & Timothy have all signed the first baby). I'm hoping to get Jim to sign it at the upcoming, area L & M / Poco dates.

The first one has the large black embroidered horse on back, the second jacket has the horseshoe logo & POCO on back and small black horse on front. Love 'em both.
Thanks again, Mary.
MsUp

Postby cimarron » Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:47 am

Hi Jan,

The Poco jackets are beautiful. We have the jacket with the horseshoe and Poco embroidered on the back and the running horse on the front. I say we because the jacket was for me but when your brother saw it he started wearing it. I guess I'll have to get another one for me. It has been chilly enough to wear the jacket at night in N.Y. I guess we'll take it with us this weekend to Penns Peak and Natick.

Linda
cimarron

Postby Spellbound » Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:38 pm

Bob loves his too. He says he plans to be buried in it! He hopes to get Richie and Jim to sign it at Bethel Woods. Wow, Claudia, you got Timothy B. too! That must have been in California. We couldn't make that trip. Thanks to Mary for getting us such great merchandise! I love my 40th anniversary shirt--the teal one.
Spellbound

Postby Dar » Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:03 pm

love mine also,.i am afraid to wear it at an outdoor concert,dont wanna ruin it,maybe time for another.....
Dar

Return to Poco Discussion