Discuss the band.

Postby thatguybackthere » Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:22 am

jimmym wrote:
woogie wrote:If I had to make a critisism it would be his slopey shoulders :lol: When I was a kid i was always told to sit up straight and keep my shoulders straight.Apart from that the guy is real class.I really, really wish I was as handsome as the other guy.

I think his shoulders are that way because his suspenders are to tight! 8-)

-
i really like my tight suspenders!!
thatguybackthere

Postby woogie » Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:05 am

Do those tight suspenders make you talk in a high pitched voice?. :lol:
woogie

Postby MartinG » Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:46 am

woogie wrote:Do those tight suspenders make you talk in a high pitched voice?. :lol:

No, it's naturally high pitched, I think
Is a dream a lie if it don't come true, or is it something worse ? Bruce Springsteen
MartinG

Postby jimmym » Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:09 pm

woogie wrote:Do those tight suspenders make you talk in a high pitched voice?. :lol:

I think those tight suspenders just might make him walk funny! :o I wonder if he drags his knuckles when he walks?

Out of my mind. Back in five minutes
jimmym

Postby studiogirl » Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:08 am

Posting this from Seligman, AZ. I stayed here last night because DoctorMojave always raves about the nightlife. I can see why!! This place may just be the new Ludlow. It's definitely on the edge of wetness (monsoonal, of course).

Everywhere I went, people asked me if I knew DoctorMojave, and of course, I said yes. They also said to look out 'cuz if he was around, that other guy back there would probably be lurking in the shadows. I guess he just follows DoctorMojave everywhere. Oh well....

I'm on the last leg of my trip and will be home later today. I think I'd better check under the seats of my car to make sure he didn't slip in there. I do not want to get stopped at the checkpoint and find him hiding in the back!

I'll be cruising through Ludlow in a few hours...so Jimmy, if you're there today, let's do lunch (not at the Dairy Queen...okay?). I'll make a reservation for the garden patio at the Ludlow Cafe. They have a nice pond and a bubbling fountain, and all that lush tropical planting. Should be delightful. See you there....

:shock: :roll: :lol: :o :|
"Do a little dance,
Take a little chance..."

--(Young & Young)
studiogirl

Postby jimmym » Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:57 am

studiogirl wrote:Posting this from Seligman, AZ. I stayed here last night because DoctorMojave always raves about the nightlife. I can see why!! This place may just be the new Ludlow. It's definitely on the edge of wetness (monsoonal, of course).

Everywhere I went, people asked me if I knew DoctorMojave, and of course, I said yes. They also said to look out 'cuz if he was around, that other guy back there would probably be lurking in the shadows. I guess he just follows DoctorMojave everywhere. Oh well....

I'm on the last leg of my trip and will be home later today. I think I'd better check under the seats of my car to make sure he didn't slip in there. I do not want to get stopped at the checkpoint and find him hiding in the back!

I'll be cruising through Ludlow in a few hours...so Jimmy, if you're there today, let's do lunch (not at the Dairy Queen...okay?). I'll make a reservation for the garden patio at the Ludlow Cafe. They have a nice pond and a bubbling fountain, and all that lush tropical planting. Should be delightful. See you there....

:shock: :roll: :lol: :o :|

The garden patio at the Ludlow cafe is a great place to hang out. They have a koi pond that is filled with piranha. Try the koi oatmeal and don't be coy! Also when your there, ask for Marge! They have a menu item called "The old #2"....don't order it!!!

Out of my mind. Back in five minutes
jimmym

Previous

Return to Poco Discussion