Any Warhammer gamers amongst the Poconuts?

Discuss the band.

Any Warhammer gamers amongst the Poconuts?

Postby teddy77poconut » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:21 pm

Hello,my fellow Poconuts--greetings and best wishes to one and all. I was just wondering if there were any Poconuts who also share my love of fantasy wargaming,Warhammer in particular--- I play with my Wood Elf army at 2000 pts,but i also play Orcs and Goblins--it is a wonderfully fullfilling hobby;it involves assembly and painting of the models,and ,of course,the battles themselves--i took to the hobby about 5 years ago and i love it--it channels my creative and artistic energies into something tangible,much like playing music back in the old days,except that i don't have to face public scrutiny or feel like i disappointed someone if i had a bad day--i truly admire Rusty and the guys for being so gifted at their craft,and kudos to all of you who still play out, My battle theme song is Legend,because i ride the wind,plus the song has a great driving energy. So,any gamers out there in Pocoland? Please let me know if you are into Warhammer,would love to discuss the game with you--as always,i wish one and all Peace,Love and Poco--Poco forever.
Peace,Love,POCO--i love the music and i love my Poconut Pals.
teddy77poconut

Return to Poco Discussion