changed password

Discuss the band.

changed password

Postby lumpyryder » Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:47 pm

does anyone know how to change thier sign in password or do you just have to reregister i had a problem with my password so they changed it on me but ill never remember the one they just gave me and want to change back to my old password
lumpyryder

Re: changed password

Postby randall » Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:03 pm

Go to user control panel.

Click profile

Edit account settings

change password
randall

Postby lumpyryder » Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:25 pm

the problem is once i sign in to the community decussion i dont see any place to change my profile settings my sign in information for the regular web site has not changed its only the community sign in that i want to chage back to my original password and i already tried to reregister and it says my sign in name is already being used so i cant change it that way
lumpyryder

Postby admin » Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:28 am

lumpyryder wrote:the problem is once i sign in to the community decussion i dont see any place to change my profile settings

Once you are logged in to the discussion board, there's a link to "User Control Panel" near the top under "Board Index" (the "breadcrumb"). Follow that, and then click the "Profile" tab and then "Edit Account Settings" on the left.

lumpyryder wrote: my sign in information for the regular web site has not changed its only the community sign in that i want to chage back to my original password and i already tried to reregister and it says my sign in name is already being used so i cant change it that way

The main site login and the community login are not really integrated at this point; registering on the main site creates a community account, but changes made to the main site account do not carry over to the community. This will be fixed shortly (I expect another week or so), but just use the community account in the meantime. And thanks for being patient!

Russell
admin
Site Admin

Postby lumpyryder » Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:54 am

thanks for the help that worked just fine
lumpyryder

Return to Poco Discussion