Eagles take it very easy in Holland

Discuss the band.

Re: Eagles take it very easy in Holland

Postby pocomann » Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:25 pm

petervanleeuwen wrote:
Hi Kelly,

There's a whole threat on this site and loads of great youtubes of the Stagecoach Reunion Show by Poco. Tim, Richie and Jim joined Paul, Rusty, Jack and George and.... George Grantham sang harmonies on most of the songs. I have never seen so many people with tears in their eyes. I spoke with George after the show, and he was in tears as well. There was more than a little magic in the air that april 26th in the year 2009 in the hot desert of California.

Thanks very much, Peter!

Damn! I wish I had found this site earlier! I would have been there for sure! Sounds like it was a fabulous concert!

Kelly
pocomann

Re: Eagles take it very easy in Holland

Postby wini » Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:02 pm

pocomann wrote:I wonder how many other concerts we've both been to? I can still remember my very first, The Doors with Canned Heat at the Jahrhunderthalle. ... And my last one in Germany at the SAP Arena, EC and Robert Cray.

My first big one was Ten Years After, 1970 in the Festhalle, the show where they recorded most of their double live album. My last big one was at the SAP Arena, too, ironically. Bruce Springsteen on the Magic Tour. There were hundreds in between ...
wini

Previous

Return to Poco Discussion