New Show Announced By Venue- Grand Rapids, MI

Discuss the band.

New Show Announced By Venue- Grand Rapids, MI

Postby wheland » Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:59 pm

A new show with Poco / PPL / Firefall has been announced by the venue for 11-6-09

It will be in Grand Rapids at the Forest hills Fine Arts Center-

http://www.fhfineartscenter.com/home.html

Dennis
wheland

Re: New Show Announced By Venue- Grand Rapids, MI

Postby MartinG » Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:27 pm

It's been listed on the Tour page for some time ...
Is a dream a lie if it don't come true, or is it something worse ? Bruce Springsteen
MartinG

Postby wheland » Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:41 pm

Sorry my mistake.
wheland

Postby severalpieces » Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:09 pm

Can't travel THAT far, however, I hope to see you, Dennis, and many more at the PNC gig here in Jersey !!
:D
Bev
"Turn off your mind, relax and float down stream..."
severalpieces

Postby Here In GR » Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:25 am

Yes, this is certainly my dream come true! I have been working on this from every angle for YEARS and Poco has been all over me about finding them another gig after their GREAT success up at the Bliss Fest. They will all be SO well taken care of here in Grand Rapids and the director who I have been going to visit since the place first opened up is a WONDERFULL person and very professional. I went out there and picked up the press packet for the auditorium and PERSONALY delivered it to Poco when I saw them at Wildwood and there was SO much excitement about this gig! This in one of the GREENEST buildings in the whole state it's so new and has the most modern sound system. And there's NO smoking. Yay! The check out our huge local music scene go to http://www.wyce.org our comunity radio station. They even take e-requests. And yes they do play Poco because I personaly donated the albums. If anyone can come here that Thursday I will personaly show you our local music scene. And check out what may be the worlds tallest HORSE sculpture which is not very far from the Fine Arts Center. And check out the summer concert line up at http://www.meijergardens.org This famouse horse is about three stories tall and was designed by Mr. L. DaVinci but was NEVER built untuill a local person comissioned it and the only other one is identical and is on display in ITALY! Wat a great POCO PHOTO OP! SOOooooooo....LET's GO!
Here In GR

Postby SamHill » Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:27 am

Looks like there's another Jeff Finn in the works.
SamHill

Postby Here In GR » Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:22 pm

Oh yes, we must ALL thank Jeff Finn directly for bringing this into fruition.He's Da Man! And he was certaionly my inspiration for what just one fan can do with persistance and ENTHUSIASIM which somethimes is all I have to run on. This was on the tour page but it was JUST announced to public, which was what I was waiting for so now I can promote it to my heatrs content. (I'm alo on the street team for Grey Eye Glances from Philly when they come out this way) There are GREAT pictures of POCO on the flyer which JUST arrived here in the mail! Mr. Paul Cotton is also right on the front.
Here In GR

Postby Mystic » Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:55 pm

When do tickets go on sale?
Mystic

Postby MartinG » Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:37 pm

so that's what the name "Here in GR" means !
Is a dream a lie if it don't come true, or is it something worse ? Bruce Springsteen
MartinG

Postby Here In GR » Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:44 am

The tickets will go on sale on October 12th at 9:00 AM. And I REALLY live in Wyoming....... Wyoming Michigan that is!
Here In GR

Next

Return to Poco Discussion