Poco-Wildwood/Oct,2009

Discuss the band.

Re: Poco-Wildwood/Oct,2009

Postby Gretschwhitefalcon » Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:06 am

It appears that the Poconuts have officially taken over the Holiday Inn Express.

Let the good times roll!
Gretschwhitefalcon

Postby MsUp » Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:00 pm

If you stand on the other side of the highway, you can see the Holiday Inn Express rockin' back & forth (hands a clappin, feet a stompin'). After we all check out, it's just another 'hotel ain't home'.....

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
MsUp

Postby MsUp » Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:15 am

37 DAYS & COUNTING !
MsUp

Postby Jim_in_Arkansas » Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:44 am

Claudia:

Did you notice the new seating policy at Wildwood? Those staying at the lodge get first choice. No more getting there early in the morning to stake out your claim!

I have a feeling you will have a "work around" this small problem, so Terri and I will just stay close to you!

jim
Jim_in_Arkansas

Postby Gretschwhitefalcon » Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:01 pm

Jim_in_Arkansas wrote:Claudia:

Did you notice the new seating policy at Wildwood? Those staying at the lodge get first choice. No more getting there early in the morning to stake out your claim!

I have a feeling you will have a "work around" this small problem, so Terri and I will just stay close to you!

jim

Hey Jim,

Even though Carol and I don't stay at the lodge, from a business perspective the new policy sounds fair. It really doesn't matter though, since there isn't a bad seat in the house (unless of course you're stuck next to idiots that can't keep from conversing during the show)! Hopefully, Bob will nip that problem in the bud early in the evening.
Gretschwhitefalcon

Postby TartanSkirt » Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:23 pm

well it's not set in stone yet but i could possibly finally make wildwood this year, being that i am moving back to georgia (explain that in another thread) it wouldn't be that long a drive and my dad has friends who live in that area and would probably let me stay with them, so never count me out, (remember im the one who had surgery on a friday and went to a poco concert on saturday.
Pretending to be a normal person day-to-day is exhausting.
TartanSkirt

Postby Jim_in_Arkansas » Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:08 pm

Hey Jim,

Even though Carol and I don't stay at the lodge, from a business perspective the new policy sounds fair. It really doesn't matter though, since there isn't a bad seat in the house (unless of course you're stuck next to idiots that can't keep from conversing during the show)! Hopefully, Bob will nip that problem in the bud early in the evening.
###########################################################################

You are correct, sir! No bad seats in the house, and pretty great sound throughout the room. I've never listened from the second level, not sure how the acoustics are upstairs.

jim
Jim_in_Arkansas

Postby MsUp » Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:57 am

33 DAYS & COUNTING (no weekends or holidays included) !
MsUp

Postby Gretschwhitefalcon » Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:55 pm

MsUp wrote:33 DAYS & COUNTING (no weekends or holidays included) !

Will you just stop it!

Summer's going by fast enough!
Gretschwhitefalcon

Postby MsUp » Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:18 am

Gretschwhitefalcon wrote:
MsUp wrote:33 DAYS & COUNTING (no weekends or holidays included) !

Will you just stop it!

Summer's going by fast enough!

Awww, come-on, Mike, I'm so looking forward to seeing you and Carol, my dear friends Andie, Tim & Hannah, and so many others. By the way, I'm flying in with 'royalty', JonR and Keith & Linda with MsUp (that plane will be just 'full of it')....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
MsUp

PreviousNext

Return to Poco Discussion