hey Msup how you doin

Discuss the band.

hey Msup how you doin

Postby lumpyryder » Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:51 am

Hi claudia saw you were online and thought i say Hi sorry Im gonna miss you at the orlando show bill
lumpyryder

Re: hey Msup how you doin

Postby Dar » Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:58 pm

just talked to her yesterday!!!! she is good,miss her too,hope to see her soon
Dar

Postby MsUp » Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:41 pm

lumpyryder wrote:Hi claudia saw you were online and thought i say Hi sorry Im gonna miss you at the orlando show bill

I'm doing great Bill, thanks for askin'. I'll miss you, too, at the Orlando show (not to mention, it's gonna be 'weeks' before we see Poco again). You're going to have a blast, the boyz are better than ever.
MsUp

Postby MsUp » Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:44 pm

Dar wrote:just talked to her yesterday!!!! she is good,miss her too,hope to see her soon

Hope to see you soon, as well. Good luck with the new, hippity-hop, fur-ball.
MsUp

Postby waterchaser » Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:16 pm

MsUp,
I heard over the coconut telegraph that you had a long delay at the aiport on your way home from the Keys. 'Aint that the chits? I'm sure you made friends with someone there to help pass the time. Hope you survived and had a great time at Boondocks. I expect some MsUp quality photos of the Paul Cotton Band in action real soon. You know where to find me.
waterchaser

Postby Dar » Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:44 pm

MsUp wrote:
Dar wrote:just talked to her yesterday!!!! she is good,miss her too,hope to see her soon

Hope to see you soon, as well. Good luck with the new, hippity-hop, fur-ball.

thanx,hope its soon,and thanx,she is gonna be a huge bunny:) sweet and loving now,hope ya get to see her soon
Dar

Postby Dar » Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:45 pm

waterchaser wrote:MsUp,
I heard over the coconut telegraph that you had a long delay at the aiport on your way home from the Keys. 'Aint that the chits? I'm sure you made friends with someone there to help pass the time. Hope you survived and had a great time at Boondocks. I expect some MsUp quality photos of the Paul Cotton Band in action real soon. You know where to find me.

cool,cant wait to see pics:0
Dar

Postby MsUp » Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:35 am

waterchaser wrote:MsUp,

You rock, big guy !
It was worth every dime spent, all the travel delays, all the extreme heat & humidity, just for one song at Boondocks, but our boy pulled out all the stops.
Paul is the 'absolute' greatest ! ! !

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
MsUp

Return to Poco Discussion