Poco in Chicago 9/25/09 - which Cubby Bear venue?

Discuss the band.

Poco in Chicago 9/25/09 - which Cubby Bear venue?

Postby notTHEpc » Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:56 pm

I clicked on the link in the tour schdeule. There are 2 Cubby Bear Lounges - one near Wrigley Field and another in a northern suburb area. Neither bar has Poco on its calendar schedule. Which place is hosting our boys?

I'm in Minneapolis the night before seeing Boz Scaggs. Hoping I can drive over to the Windy City.

Paul in Iowa
notTHEpc

Re: Poco in Chicago 9/25/09 - which Cubby Bear venue?

Postby Dave Densmore » Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:21 pm

If it's the one kitty-corner from Wrigley, and the Cubs are in town, they could get a good crowd, providing it's a nightgame. If it's a day game you could get a completely blitzed crowd, loud and obnoxious. I'm not even sure where the 2nd Cubby Bear is. I doubt I'll go. Traffic and parking in Chicago is such a drag.
Dave Densmore

Postby kroney » Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:47 pm

The Cubs are @ Giants so at least the traffic and parking will be tolerable, If it is in Wrigleyville. If it not there it will be Lincolnshire....I'll probably give them a ring soon and check with them...
With courage, strength, faith and hope we will face one day at a time.
kroney

Postby Dave Densmore » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:16 pm

I'm pretty sure it's the one in Wrigleyville. The Cubby Bear North's website doesn't show that they have live music. I'm gonna check with my nephew to see if they have the $3.25 an hour parking meters up there. Mayor Daley, the little schmuck, is doing his best to drive away people and their dollars away from the city.
Dave Densmore

Return to Poco Discussion