LEGEND (video)

Discuss the band.

LEGEND (video)

Postby MsUp » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:55 pm

I just had to re-post this, awesome JonR video, of Poco's Legend, filmed at Infinity Hall, Norfolk, Ct. (on 2-28-09) OMG !!! It doesn't get any better than this, Paul's strat had flames shootin' out the back, Rusty was rockin' out and always so amazed by Paul, the spot-on vocals, George was a wild man, it had our mild mannered Jack bangin' on his bass & kickin up his heels. You've probably all saved this video, but watch it again, and again, and smile large.
Rusty sure wrote a winner, for a winning LP with the same name, and that's 'eggsactly' what a real rock & roll band should sound like. Thank you, Poco !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DO2dCaFP4ZM&NR=1
MsUp

Re: LEGEND (video)

Postby MsUp » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:56 pm

Thank you, JonR !
MsUp

Postby andie9859 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:15 pm

WOW!!! Amazing!
andie9859

Postby MsUp » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:42 pm

andie9859 wrote:WOW!!! Amazing!

YUP !
XO
sockless (in my own home)
MsUp

Postby Mystic » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:44 pm

Wow, indeed! More goosebumps! No tears, just cold sweats and a pounding heart!

That looks like the Strat Paul sold--correct? If so, that must have been one of the last go-rounds with it.

All-round great video, great song, great performance!
Mystic

Postby MsUp » Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:01 pm

Mystic wrote:Wow, indeed! More goosebumps! No tears, just cold sweats and a pounding heart!

That looks like the Strat Paul sold--correct? If so, that must have been one of the last go-rounds with it.

All-round great video, great song, great performance!

That night, I took it off his hands, Mystic ! I had the winning bid on Ebay. For some odd reason, I don't think it will ever sound the same without that master's hands, but it has a good home.
MsUp

Postby jonr » Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:06 pm

I'm glad you're enjoying them.... and thanks to Poco for giving permission to post them. I've got a really cool one to post next, including a special guest.
jonr

Postby Di from DownUnder » Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:05 am

Legend is my 16 y.o. son's favourite Poco song (along with Crazy Love). We listened to Legend all the way to school the other day. He said the beginning of the song sounds like The Who. But then again, this is the kid who, when he was about 10 years old said Streets of Paradise sounded like a car chase song and asked me to drive faster! It's also the kid who around 6 y.o. colour coded the whole Legend album. Can't remember it all now but I know Little Darlin was a 'yellow' song because it was cheerful, and there was a blue and brown song in there somewhere. It amazed me at the time.
Di from DownUnder

Postby Jeff Fin » Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:18 am

Great video...Thanks Legendary jonr and The Upster for posting this...
Jeff Fin

Postby MsUp » Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:58 am

Di from DownUnder wrote:Legend is my 16 y.o. son's favourite Poco song (along with Crazy Love). We listened to Legend all the way to school the other day. He said the beginning of the song sounds like The Who. But then again, this is the kid who, when he was about 10 years old said Streets of Paradise sounded like a car chase song and asked me to drive faster! It's also the kid who around 6 y.o. colour coded the whole Legend album. Can't remember it all now but I know Little Darlin was a 'yellow' song because it was cheerful, and there was a blue and brown song in there somewhere. It amazed me at the time.

...WHO ? :shock: :D :lol:
MsUp

Next

Return to Poco Discussion