Fantasy Concerts (Shows)....That could actually happen..

Discuss the band.

Re: Fantasy Concerts (Shows)....That could actually happen..

Postby russpi » Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:23 pm

Stephen Stills, Neil Young, and Richie Furay, acoustic at the Troubadour. Or... Stephen, Neil, and Richie all guest with Poco. Think about it, Steve, Neil, Paul, and Rusty. Oh man. :D
russpi

Postby kroney » Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:38 pm

russpi wrote:Stephen Stills, Neil Young, and Richie Furay, acoustic at the Troubadour. Or... Stephen, Neil, and Richie all guest with Poco. Think about it, Steve, Neil, Paul, and Rusty. Oh man. :D

Now your talkin'..... also like the Poco thing with each guy doing their solo stuff then getting together as a band.....
With courage, strength, faith and hope we will face one day at a time.
kroney

Postby mikec » Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:06 pm

You stole my idea? Buffalo Springfield Unplugged and Plugged. Stephen can still play a mean guitar. One of my favorite players of all time. I still think this could happen. If Neil would only see the fun and incredible sound these guy's could still have together. If there is any question about how Richie would sound just listen to the great job he does on his live album. I also agree with Jon. Poco and Loggins & Messina would be great. OH, That" right I have tickets for Bethel Woods show at original Woodstock site. Fantasy come true.
mikec

Previous

Return to Poco Discussion