Misc.

Discuss the band.

Re: Misc.

Postby guitarbro » Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:28 pm

so sorry david,you know i am always here if ever need someone to talk to

Wow!!! Dar Speaks. Most of the time it's just a smiley or that beetle moving it's legs and not going anywhere LOL
guitarbro

Postby MartinG » Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:45 pm

guitarbro wrote:so sorry david,you know i am always here if ever need someone to talk to

Wow!!! Dar Speaks. Most of the time it's just a smiley or that beetle moving it's legs and not going anywhere LOL

And there's even some punctuation in what she said ! :o :shock: :o :shock: :lol:
Is a dream a lie if it don't come true, or is it something worse ? Bruce Springsteen
MartinG

Postby Lonesomedave » Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:35 pm

guitarbro wrote:so sorry david,you know i am always here if ever need someone to talk to

Thanks. It means a lot. You've always been one of the site's centers. And someone I hope to meet. Someday...
Dar. Hmmmm? What can I say? She's a gem. I truly mean that. She is what she is and I wish I had the courage to be as much. Like Tony and Charlie, what you read or see is what you get.
Folks like you all make this site work. Folks like me just pass by to......envy.
"Half a loaf is better than a kick in the head. You tell me what you mean and I'll tell you what said.
I sent you for jelly, you come back with jam. Who exactly do you think I am?"
R.Hunter
Lonesomedave

Previous

Return to Poco Discussion