RAIN!RAIN!RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AGAIN!!!!

Discuss the band.

RAIN!RAIN!RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AGAIN!!!!

Postby Dar » Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:55 pm

bad thunderstorm.lightening too.....poured here ,came down so hard ,flooded all the yards,strrets,ect,river is getting so high from all the rain upstate......ny,ect......all syat dry and safe.
Dar

Re: RAIN!RAIN!RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AGAIN!!!!

Postby cottonfan » Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:27 am

Don't put that bikini away yet Dar.....there will be hot and steamy days ahead and just think good thoughts like "winter is just around the corner" -----oops...another senior moment has hit me ........sorry.
cottonfan

Postby Dar » Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:08 am

cottonfan wrote:Don't put that bikini away yet Dar.....there will be hot and steamy days ahead and just think good thoughts like "winter is just around the corner" -----oops...another senior moment has hit me ........sorry.

still have the bikini out,considering all the rain,i got a dark tan:) no winter yet, enjoy the summer mike,hope to see ya soon,miss ya
Dar

Postby pocomann » Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:34 am

Where in the world are you Dar? It almost never rains during the summer here in Utah -- it's a damned dessert here. It's hot! it seems the only things that grow naturally here are weeds and sagebrush! My water bill always goes way up! I hate it! (summer in Utah). Can't wait for Fall! You must live in Seattle or the UK or my dad's old "home neck of the woods", New Orleans! ;)

Hope it stops soon!

Kelly
pocomann

Postby Dar » Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:34 pm

pocomann wrote:Where in the world are you Dar? It almost never rains during the summer here in Utah -- it's a damned dessert here. It's hot! it seems the only things that grow naturally here are weeds and sagebrush! My water bill always goes way up! I hate it! (summer in Utah). Can't wait for Fall! You must live in Seattle or the UK or my dad's old "home neck of the woods", New Orleans! ;)

Hope it stops soon!

Kelly

i am in pa.....me too,fall sounds so good right now,i need a cooler day,too humid....hope all gets better
Dar

Postby Dar » Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:35 pm

80,humid,sunny for a change
Dar

Postby MsUp » Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:11 pm

Big rains, yesterday & today, thunder, lightning, hail, but it cooled things down a bit. Tomorrow will be back to beautiful summertime weather, the beach is calling out to me (I actually have a nice beige this year)...
MsUp

Postby Dar » Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:43 pm

MsUp wrote:Big rains, yesterday & today, thunder, lightning, hail, but it cooled things down a bit. Tomorrow will be back to beautiful summertime weather, the beach is calling out to me (I actually have a nice beige this year)...

looks like you are getting the same weather, hope you are enjoying the beach, closed my pool,didnt use it at all. i am not looking forward to the humidty....
Dar

Postby Jimohara » Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:25 pm

Dar wrote:bad thunderstorm.lightening too.....poured here ,came down so hard ,flooded all the yards,strrets,ect,river is getting so high from all the rain upstate......ny,ect......all syat dry and safe.

Dar,

You seem to worry a lot about the weather!
Jimohara

Postby Dar » Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:37 pm

Jimohara wrote:
Dar wrote:bad thunderstorm.lightening too.....poured here ,came down so hard ,flooded all the yards,strrets,ect,river is getting so high from all the rain upstate......ny,ect......all syat dry and safe.

Dar,

You seem to worry a lot about the weather!

yep,sure do......."
Dar

Next

Return to Poco Discussion