teddys birthday

Discuss the band.

Re: teddys birthday

Postby Bogeyfire » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:20 pm

Teddy, You are missed around here! After a kind of rough go over the last year, I especially want this whole year to be a great one for you. A good heart like yours deserves no less. Here's to a fine birthday and a grand year!
:D
Navy Hymn- O Trinity of love and power!
Our brethren shield in danger's hour;
From rock and tempest, fire and foe,
Protect them wheresoe'er they go.
Bogeyfire

Postby greggroyce » Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:00 pm

Happy belated B-day Teddy. We all "scream" for Ice Cream..and cake of course when you make it back to the forum.
:D
"What, you get a free bowl of soup with that hat? Hey, looks good on you though."
greggroyce

Postby teddy77poconut » Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:42 am

:D Hey Poconuts,it's me,Teddy77poconut-the prodigal son ,returneth to the Poconut forum-still figuring out this new site-altho i admit i love the new look--thanks for the BD wishes-appreciate them very much-talked to Dar on the phone the other day--had a great BD,got to spend time with my Ex-wife and the girls--how cool was it for her to drive down from STL to Memphis,just so the girls could spend my 50th BD with me--we went to Graceland to check out the Elvis Week stuff-it was great,some really good tribute artists,and we had dinner together again last night,it was like when the girls were little,when we'd have family dinner out....i will be around as much as possible,and thanks again all--it was great-and i listened to some Poco music,of course.................see y'all soon,Teddy.
Peace,Love,POCO--i love the music and i love my Poconut Pals.
teddy77poconut

Postby Mystic » Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:48 am

Great to hear from you Teddy! I hope all is well with you health wise.
Mystic

Previous

Return to Poco Discussion