HOT!HOTTER!HOTTEST!

Discuss the band.

Re: HOT!HOTTER!HOTTEST!

Postby Lonesomedave » Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:10 pm

It's 93 and I just finished my lawn! I still have my workout in an hour, as soon as I catch my breath!
"Half a loaf is better than a kick in the head. You tell me what you mean and I'll tell you what said.
I sent you for jelly, you come back with jam. Who exactly do you think I am?"
R.Hunter
Lonesomedave

Postby Dar » Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:20 pm

Lonesomedave wrote:It's 93 and I just finished my lawn! I still have my workout in an hour, as soon as I catch my breath!

thats way too hot to be cutting the grass, stay in,cool down,relax,i worry about you.
Dar

Postby Dar » Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:20 pm

it actually cooled down,thunderstorms came thru,poured on and off all day,some tonite,its 74,nice...... stay cool and dry all
Dar

Postby sunsetkidd » Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:18 pm

Felt like the hottest day of the year. Put off my bike ride by the beach (couldn't cool off in the surf, as Bill's riptides had the lifeguards keeping folks out) and just went to the municipal pool. 95, mostly cloudless, bright sunshine, ultra high sauna humidity, till a storm blew through around 7; it's a comfy 80 outside now. Should be nice for Jones Beach tonight; hope it holds for the PNC show tomorrow
"Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine."
- Bogart
sunsetkidd

Postby Dar » Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:36 pm

sunsetkidd wrote:Felt like the hottest day of the year. Put off my bike ride by the beach (couldn't cool off in the surf, as Bill's riptides had the lifeguards keeping folks out) and just went to the municipal pool. 95, mostly cloudless, bright sunshine, ultra high sauna humidity, till a storm blew through around 7; it's a comfy 80 outside now. Should be nice for Jones Beach tonight; hope it holds for the PNC show tomorrow

enjoy while ya can,fall is just around the corner..... hope the weather stays nice for everyone this weekend,enjoy
Dar

Postby Dar » Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:48 pm

another hot humid day! looks like rain,but its sticky! 82,feels alot hotter,stay cool aND DRY ALL
Dar

Previous

Return to Poco Discussion