Cat Mother and the All Night Newsboys

Discuss the band.

Re: Cat Mother and the All Night Newsboys

Postby Lonesomedave » Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:05 pm

jerzeypocofan wrote:

I'm up for a trade if possible??

As in? If you want a decent vinyl and can record it to disc, let me know.
"Half a loaf is better than a kick in the head. You tell me what you mean and I'll tell you what said.
I sent you for jelly, you come back with jam. Who exactly do you think I am?"
R.Hunter
Lonesomedave

Postby jerzeypocofan » Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:10 pm

Lonesomedave wrote:
jerzeypocofan wrote:

I'm up for a trade if possible??

As in? If you want a decent vinyl and can record it to disc, let me know.

I already have a copy on cd from vinyl...didn't little feat say he bought an official cd
copy?
I'm A Wide Open Space Cowboy
I Got Lazy Ways I Got Some Hidden Joy

Fins Up!
jerzeypocofan

Postby Lonesomedave » Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:50 pm

jerzeypocofan wrote:...didn't little feat say he bought an official cd
copy?

Yeah. I wasn't sure what you were looking for. Like I posted, as soon as I read he found one on amazon, I looked but they just had the vinyls. He must have gotten the only one. I could add one to my wish list but I've been waiting for, "Monkey Medicine" for almost two years!
Some stuff is hard to find and there are some serious fans out there.

You snooze, you lose.
"Half a loaf is better than a kick in the head. You tell me what you mean and I'll tell you what said.
R.Hunter
Lonesomedave

Postby litlfeat » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:07 am

Lonesomedave wrote:
jerzeypocofan wrote:...didn't little feat say he bought an official cd
copy?

Yeah. I wasn't sure what you were looking for. Like I posted, as soon as I read he found one on amazon, I looked but they just had the vinyls. He must have gotten the only one. I could add one to my wish list but I've been waiting for, "Monkey Medicine" for almost two years!
Some stuff is hard to find and there are some serious fans out there.

You snooze, you lose.

Please excuse my idiocy...the 3 posted copies were vinyls. In my haste to jump on it I obviously wasn't paying real good attention and for that I apologize...I have a good turntable but no way of copying it. Maybe we can work something out. I would love to share this with you all. I am sorry for getting your hopes up, really!
We are living in the future. I'll tell you how I know. I read it in the paper, 15 years ago.
litlfeat

Postby Lonesomedave » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:53 am

litlfeat wrote:Please excuse my idiocy...the 3 posted copies were vinyls. In my haste to jump on it I obviously wasn't paying real good attention and for that I apologize...I have a good turntable but no way of copying it. Maybe we can work something out. I would love to share this with you all. I am sorry for getting your hopes up, really!

You may want to hold off putting you copy under a needle for a bit. Let's see if anyone can copy mine first. It may have some noise, I'm not sure, but I didn't give much for the cut out and I think the play will be fine. If you can keep yours mint, it'll just increase the value.
Of course, that's up to you.
R.Hunter
Lonesomedave

Postby litlfeat » Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:12 pm

Lonesomedave wrote:You may want to hold off putting you copy under a needle for a bit. Let's see if anyone can copy mine first. It may have some noise, I'm not sure, but I didn't give much for the cut out and I think the play will be fine. If you can keep yours mint, it'll just increase the value.
Of course, that's up to you.

It said "NEW", so I will hold off, if I can. Like I posted earlier, I had all 4 lps at one time, but the great lp purge of '02 took some casualties. If I could do it over...
We are living in the future. I'll tell you how I know. I read it in the paper, 15 years ago.
litlfeat

Postby Lonesomedave » Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:08 pm

Now, we just need someone who will dub my copy off for those who want one. They can keep my album as payment.
R.Hunter
Lonesomedave

Postby litlfeat » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:51 pm

Lonesomedave wrote:Now, we just need someone who will dub my copy off for those who want one. They can keep my album as payment.

I would be willing to do the same.
litlfeat

Postby aceinoc » Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:06 pm

I do not have a working turntable anymore. Willing to pay for a CD...if any one above has one, please email me and I will pay for it. Thanks to all for chiming in...I just to hear the tune again! And the whole album...but 'Strike A Match and Light Another' is what I am after. If someone has this song digitally and knows how to email as an attachment...that would be just fine too...and I will pay for it. Thanks again...

8-)
'I don't know where we are going, but I'm on my way.'
aceinoc

Postby Straycat » Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:28 pm

aceinoc wrote: 'Strike A Match and Light Another' is what I am after. If someone has this song digitally and knows how to email as an attachment...that would be just fine too

Ace,

Give me your email address and I'll send you the song...
Life is too short to listen to sh!tty music
Straycat

PreviousNext

Return to Poco Discussion