JimmyM Impersonator

Discuss the band.

Re: JimmyM Impersonator

Postby guitarbro » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:00 am

studiogirl wrote:
MartinG wrote:When did you last see Jimmy with a beard ?

March 2008: Image

Was this taken when he was gonna join Aerosmith?

This was taken after some of the swelling had subsided. But you can see, he's sporting a beard. I know, it's kinda hard to keep up with Jimmy's constantly changing look -- especially because you live so far away. Did you know that he has an enormous staff of wardrobe and grooming consultants to keep him current with all the latest fashions?

And just this week, tomorrow, actually, he will be at a luxurious resort where he will take in a "trunk show" from a designer so famous I'm not allowed to mention the name. He does this every year at the end of summer...to make sure his fall and winter wardrobes are up to snuff. He does some snuff now and then, too, but that's a topic for another thread. :roll:
guitarbro

Postby litlfeat » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:16 am

jimmym wrote:Hey, all kidding aside, I'm glad your O.K. That could have ended badly. You have to be careful when trying new meds! The side effects are sometimes worse than the cure!

Oddly, I had been taking that med for about a year! No joke. Apparently this drug can react at any time...it has a history, so they said. In either event, I am not taking it anymore. What a night.
But I really do wish someone had taken a quick snapshot...a sight to behold!
We are living in the future. I'll tell you how I know. I read it in the paper, 15 years ago.
litlfeat

Postby TartanSkirt » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:54 am

man i found an early pic of you bro, seems you were into bowties and becks, now if i can just get it to post on here, oooohhh i know maybe sis can do it for me
Pretending to be a normal person day-to-day is exhausting.
TartanSkirt

Postby studiogirl » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:01 pm

TartanSkirt wrote:man i found an early pic of you bro, seems you were into bowties and becks, now if i can just get it to post on here, oooohhh i know maybe sis can do it for me

Okay...here you go: Image

I'm pretty sure I have the original somewhere...the one with you and the whole band...? Maybe I can post that later.... ;)
"Do a little dance,
Take a little chance..."

--(Young & Young)
studiogirl

Postby studiogirl » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:14 pm

studiogirl wrote:
TartanSkirt wrote:man i found an early pic of you bro, seems you were into bowties and becks

I'm pretty sure I have the original somewhere...the one with you and the whole band...? Maybe I can post that later.... ;)

I did find the picture of you with the whole band...here it is: Image

Hard to tell, but from left to right, that's JimmyM, Robert Plant, Keith Moon, you and Jimi Hendrix (I guess he was "that other Jimi back there"?).
"Do a little dance,
Take a little chance..."

--(Young & Young)
studiogirl

Postby jimmym » Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:05 pm

studiogirl wrote:
studiogirl wrote:
TartanSkirt wrote:man i found an early pic of you bro, seems you were into bowties and becks

I did find the picture of you with the whole band...here it is: Image

Hard to tell, but from left to right, that's JimmyM, Robert Plant, Keith Moon, you and Jimi Hendrix (I guess he was "that other Jimi back there"?).

WOW! Those are some great pictures. I just wish I could remember it all......

Out of my mind. Back in five minutes
jimmym

Postby litlfeat » Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:01 pm

By the way, which one's Pink?
We are living in the future. I'll tell you how I know. I read it in the paper, 15 years ago.
litlfeat

Postby TartanSkirt » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:13 am

WOW! Those are some great pictures. I just wish I could remember it all......

you wish you could remember, heck im in the pic with you guys and i dont remember , sheesh, i got to start paying more attention :roll:
Pretending to be a normal person day-to-day is exhausting.
TartanSkirt

Postby drmojave » Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:00 pm

many people have tried to impersonate jimmym. there are almost as many jimmym impersonators as there are elvis impersonators. i've heard that mr. heem wants to start a vegas show of jimmym impersonators.
-
but, when you get right down to it, no one impersonates jimmym like jimmym impersonates jimmym.
-
jimmym once impersonated himself on don kirschner's rock concert. even the blues band was fooled.
out in the great mojave, there's a city that i know
with a truckstop, a dairy queen, and a recording studio.
-
if you drive all night in the pale moonlight, this road will take you home.
oh ludlow, i'm comin' home to you.
drmojave

Postby jimmym » Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:14 pm

drmojave wrote:many people have tried to impersonate jimmym. there are almost as many jimmym impersonators as there are elvis impersonators. i've heard that mr. heem wants to start a vegas show of jimmym impersonators.
-
but, when you get right down to it, no one impersonates jimmym like jimmym impersonates jimmym.
-
jimmym once impersonated himself on don kirschner's rock concert. even the blues band was fooled.

I tried to impersonate an impersonator once, but no one knew who I was suppose to be! :?

Out of my mind. Back in five minutes
jimmym

Previous

Return to Poco Discussion