POCO and The Richie Furay Band Sunday in Colorado

Discuss the band.

POCO and The Richie Furay Band Sunday in Colorado

Postby Dr Chrisman » Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:45 pm

It is going to be a tough choice on what concert to attend this coming Sunday. POCO performs at 1:00 pm (on the main stage) at The Taste of Colorado in Denver, and the Richie Furay Band will be playing at Copper Mountain. Both shows are free.

A football game (CU v. CSU) made my choice for me. I can catch POCO and still have time to make it to Folsom Field in Boulder to catch the opener for the Buffs. If only there was a way to catch all three events.
Dr Chrisman

Re: POCO and The Richie Furay Band Sunday in Colorado

Postby waterchaser » Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:16 am

Dr Chrisman wrote:It is going to be a tough choice on what concert to attend this coming Sunday. POCO performs at 1:00 pm (on the main stage) at The Taste of Colorado in Denver, and the Richie Furay Band will be playing at Copper Mountain. Both shows are free.

A football game (CU v. CSU) made my choice for me. I can catch POCO and still have time to make it to Folsom Field in Boulder to catch the opener for the Buffs. If only there was a way to catch all three events.

Hey Doc,

Maybe we will see you at the Taste of Colorado. We'll be there. I'm tall, bearded and rather homely. Joannie is short, blonde and rather cute. ;)
waterchaser

Return to Poco Discussion