1981 Show

Discuss the band.

1981 Show

Postby gratefuldylan » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:25 am

My name is Dylan and I've undertaken a herculean task of writing a review of every show I've ever seen. I've got a blog that I do this on, called jazzcountrybluesclassicalrock [http://jazzcountrybluesclassicalrock.blogspot.com/]. I've seen over two hundred shows and since I'm only on number nine, I have a long way to go.
I saw Poco open for the Little River Band in 1981 in El Paso Texas and I'm having trouble remembering the songs they played that night. I remember that they played "Under the Gun," "Crazy Love," "Heart of the Night," and "Rose of Cimmaron." I also think they played "Pick Up the Pieces," "Legend," and "You Better Think Twice," but I can't be sure. Can anybody help me with a setlist from that time period?
I did not know much about Poco at the time, other than the two hits from Legend, but my ears were opened that night and I'm now a big fan. They are an important piece of American rock and roll history and deserving of being inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, and so I really want to do a good job on my review and want to have my facts straight regarding their setlist at the time.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
gratefuldylan

Return to Poco Discussion