Help needed

Discuss the band.

Re: Help needed

Postby woogie » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:15 pm

Hi Larry thanks for the support.
Further good news, Carmen went home today so I'm sure she will mend better at home with her husband and 3 boys.More treatment in 3 weeks time and by then she should be a lot better.
I will update when there is more news,many thanks to all who have prayed for her and sent good vibes for her recovery.
woogie

Postby Andrewrios59 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:51 pm

Good news to hear Carmen is home. We will continue to pray for her and the rest of the family

Andrew
Andrewrios59

Postby woogie » Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:30 am

Many thanks Andrew, Carmen was not too well yesterday so she went to the hospital and after some checks they said everything was normal and that she had most probably been over doing things.She's in a lot of pain still but that's to be expected.Thanks again for your support, it's going to be a long haul to get her back to full fitness.
woogie

Postby Quinn » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:44 am

I'm sorry that I just learned of Carmen's battle. My prayers are with her. I pray that Carmen will completely heal and live a long and happy life.
Quinn

Postby woogie » Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:29 am

Quinn wrote:I'm sorry that I just learned of Carmen's battle. My prayers are with her. I pray that Carmen will completely heal and live a long and happy life.

Thanks Quinn I appreciate your comments, we are all praying for her full recovery.She is 45years old, married with 3 boys so she has a lot to live for.I still find it hard to believe this has happened, it puts things into prospective.
woogie

Postby Quinn » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:45 pm

it does..... praying for the family as well
Quinn

Postby woogie » Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:18 am

Quinn wrote:it does..... praying for the family as well

Thanks again.
woogie

Postby Andrewrios59 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:32 am

I had my cancer surgery Oct 31st, and I still have much pain from it. I also still have problems from it. It is good that when she is not feeling good that she sees a Doctor. A week after my surgery I had a bad pain in my lower back. Went to the ER , my liver and kidneys had completely stopped, and I was dying. It is better to get a little pain checked and if it's nothing , sob e it.
God Bless you all!!!!

Andy Rios
Andrewrios59

Postby woogie » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:01 pm

Man you have also been thru it Andy, I hope you are feeling somewhat better and appreciate that you know what the nightmare is all about.I should have some news tomorrow as Carmen is back at the hospital to see the medical team and find out what comes next.She will call in here after so will find out then what the score is.
Got you in my thoughts and prayers Andy.
woogie

Postby woogie » Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:27 am

We saw Carmen last evening, she called in on her way back from the hospital where she was measured for some kind of face mask for when she has the radio therapy etc.She was in good spirits but still in a lot of pain, mainly from the huge cut to her leg.
The treatment starts in a week and last for 6 weeks.So please keep her in your thoughts and prayers as there is still a long way to go.
Many thanks.

Woogster.
woogie

PreviousNext

Return to Poco Discussion