Help needed

Discuss the band.

Re: Help needed

Postby woogie » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:34 pm

Well the update is, Carmen will have a 12hour surgery next Tuesday.Thankfully the cancer has not spread but she will need months of treatment and re-construction of her face etc.So please keep the prayers coming for her. We are all numb and shocked but remain positive that she will get through this ordeal.
woogie

Postby Andrewrios59 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:28 am

Prying here in Chino CA for Carmen and the family. Whenever you need to vent, scream, yell and just let off steam, we are here for you

Andy Rios
Andrewrios59

Postby woogie » Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:25 am

Thanks Andy, yes the nightmare has started and I do feel like letting off steam but know it won't do any good.The next few days are going to be difficult for all of us.
Thanks for all the kind words everyone and please keep the prayers coming,on this journey my family need all the help we can get.
woogie

Postby TonySTL » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:18 pm

Wow! Rog. Just came upon this and want you to know that Peg and I will be praying for your family and your daughter, Carmen.

The anchor holds, though the ships been battered.
Praying for Peace through this storm.

Tony
TonySTL

Postby RedRiverPatrol » Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:03 pm

Prayers coming your way from the Great Desert Southwest. Stay strong, Brother. Wanting the best for everyone.
Dave

Its not the bridges burned that bother me, but the ones that I never crossed. - Look At Me Look At You - Terry Kirkman
RedRiverPatrol

Postby woogie » Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:09 am

Many thanks Tony and Dave, to be honest I am still in shock and am only just starting to see the enormity of what is happening.
It's going to be a long hard road in front of us.
Please keep the prayers and good vibes coming our way.
woogie

Postby kroney » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:23 pm

Rog and Eileen, I just picked up on this and wanted you to know how deeply sorry I am that your daughter and you both as well as your family is having to go through with this.
You will of course have my prayers and constant thoughts with you as you go
through this situation. I encourage you to email me with any questions and for support. I am with you my friend just as you were for me. I'll be following this site to keep up but be assured that Lydia and I will be praying,thinking and sending good karma across the distance to you all. I expect to hear from you my friend.
It doesn't surprise me that those who have responded are the same friends that were there for me. Poconuts are special as you know cause you are one.
Stay strong believe in the power of prayer and lean on as many people as you need and can. I'll be here when you need me.

Kev
With courage, strength, faith and hope we will face one day at a time.
kroney

Postby woogie » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:42 am

Many thanks Kev, I guess you are an old hand with all this.It's all been a bit surreal and the old adage it only happens to others comes to mind.but it's real alright and today is a big day as Carmen will have a 12 hour surgery beginning at 8am. So I hope all the prayers and good vibes keep coming her way and that all goes well for her.
There is a long road in front of us but we can only take things one step at a time and deal with them as and when they occur.
It's nice to know that Poconuts are praying and pulling for us so thanks again to everyone.
woogie

Postby wheland » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:00 am

Rog so sorry to read your post. Positive thoughts coming your way from NJ.

Hopefully things will get better after today.

Dennis
wheland

Postby Diederik1 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:15 am

Prayers and positive thoughts are still going your way, Rog. I am right here for you, whenever you need me to be. Let me share some words and experience that hopefully will give you some support:
I never believed in the past, but after going through rough times myself, so much strange and good things happened to me that can't be explained, that I now know for sure that there is something good out there that protects us, whatever will happen."I saw the writing on the wall, though we may stumble, we can't fall", like Rusty sings for us. I believe strongly in staying positive and prayers. So, I pray to the/my gods out there for Carmens health and am hopeful for a good outcome. Stay strong!
Let us know if todays surgery went well!
Diederik1

PreviousNext

Return to Poco Discussion