Help needed

Discuss the band.

Re: Help needed

Postby woogie » Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:03 am

Many thanks Dennis and Diederik1 for your support.
Well the surgery lasted just over 12 hours and the Consultant said that they had accomplished all they set out to do,samples were taken for analysis so we will know more when those results come back.
Carmen has been kept in intensive care and remains unconscious.
I don't know at the moment whether anyone will be able to see her today apart from her husband.So all seems to be good at this time, many thanks to all you "nuts" for your prayers and good vibes please keep them coming as it's going to be a long haul in front of us.
woogie

Postby Andrewrios59 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:04 am

Praying for Carmen and all of you.
Andrewrios59

Postby kroney » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:40 pm

Roger and Eileen, Continued prayers and thoughts coming to you all.
With courage, strength, faith and hope we will face one day at a time.
kroney

Postby woogie » Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:57 pm

Many thanks for your continueing support guys.I went to see Carmen yesterday and was surprised to see her in good spirits.Tubes coming out of everywhere and a huge cut to her head and also a 10 inch cut in her thigh where they removed a vein or artery or something which they transferred into her neck area.I was just dumbfounded with what they had to do to get the tumour out and re-constructed her face etc.Her face was a bit swollen but it looked pretty good to me so hopefully it wont look any different than before.
She was talking and had a meal while we were there so at the moment everything appears to be ok.Loads of follow up treatment to come over the next few months but thank God she came through the surgery and that part is over,
We are having a lot of grief at the moment in the family,Eileen is in a lot of pain with osteoporosis, my son has just had a hernia op and my grandson is having tests as he is unwell so all in all this year has been a crap one.
Many thanks for all the support,prayers etc, I appreciate it and I'm sure they are helping us to get through all the problems we are having in the family.Nuts are good for you.Once again thankyou for your support.More later.
woogie

Postby TonySTL » Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:56 pm

Roger, Man, I was reading your words and preparing to pray when my computer said, "Nuts are good for you!" And I LOL and hit my funny bone.

Seriously, sounds like a positive report and Carmen will continue to be in our prayers. Your precious daughter's surgery was on our 25th Wedding Anniversary.

Consider the sparrow...

Tony
She was talking and had a meal while we were there so at the moment everything appears to be ok.Loads of follow up treatment to come over the next few months but thank God she came through the surgery and that part is over,
We are having a lot of grief at the moment in the family,Eileen is in a lot of pain with osteoporosis, my son has just had a hernia op and my grandson is having tests as he is unwell so all in all this year has been a crap one.
Many thanks for all the support,prayers etc, I appreciate it and I'm sure they are helping us to get through all the problems we are having in the family.Nuts are good for you.Once again thankyou for your support.More later.[/quote]
TonySTL

Postby Andrewrios59 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:07 pm

So good to hear Carmen doing better. We will continue to pray for all of you till all are doing well.
Andy
Andrewrios59

Postby RedRiverPatrol » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:56 pm

Roger,
Thinking about you guys from out here in the desert. Sunday is predicted to hit 120 degrees F and that would be in the shade. Hope that brings a smile to your face.

Dave
Dave

Its not the bridges burned that bother me, but the ones that I never crossed. - Look At Me Look At You - Terry Kirkman
RedRiverPatrol

Postby woogie » Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:26 am

Thanks Tony and congrats on the 25 years, I've got nearly double that, you don't get that long on a chain gang Lol.

Also thanks to you Andy for your kind words and Dave 120 degrees Wow man that's far too much heat for me I would melt.
Over here it aint stopped raining for weeks and we are all p%$sed off with the bad weather, it is supposed to be June after all.

Thanks again guys please keep the prayers coming for us.
woogie

Postby kroney » Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:27 am

Just read the good news on Carmen. That's great Rog. Continued blessings to her and all of you. We will keep the candle burning and the prayers coming.
Mate, you are having a tough go of it this year. Good thing we have another half left to provide enough time to turn things around.
Keep us up on things and you can be sure that we will all be thinking and sending you great thoughts.
This weekend we celebrate Fathers Day in the states, don't know if you do or not but Happy Fathers Day to you and all Poconut dads.

Kev
With courage, strength, faith and hope we will face one day at a time.
kroney

Postby wheland » Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:54 am

Glad to hear she is doing better. Hope the other situations get better as well.

Positive thoughts continuing towards you and yours.

Dennis
wheland

PreviousNext

Return to Poco Discussion