Help needed

Discuss the band.

Re: Help needed

Postby woogie » Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:05 pm

Thanks Dennis I did ask a while ago if you were ok as had not heard you on here for some time,someone said you hang out on facebook but I don't go on there.Glad to see you are doing ok.
Also thanks to my mate Kev who is always there for me.
My younger daughter saw Carmen yesterday and said she was very tearful, and had basically woken up to the enormity of what has happened and what she has had done to her.I guess it's a temporary thing and she will bounce back again.I thought she was rather too upbeat when I saw her after such a big operation.
I will be visiting her next week and hopefully by then she will be feeling a lot better.
She is in the Churchill hospital in Oxford and the traffic is horrendous when trying to get to and from there which makes it a nightmare and a long haul getting to and fro.
Please keep the prayers and good vibes coming her way.Thanks again to all.
woogie

Postby woogie » Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:10 pm

I saw Carmen today and unfortunately she was not feeling too good, as I mentioned before she has realised what has happened to her and is frightened there may be more bad news when the results of the biopsy are known.It's really hitting all of us now just how serious her condition is.I guess all we can do is keep the prayers for her and try and remain positive.Man what a nightmare, please keep her in your thoughts and prayers
battles don't come any bigger than this.
woogie

Postby Diederik1 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:08 am

Rog,

How sad that Carmen is not feeling well. But is was to be expected. It's a huge battle for all of you. Stay positive!

Prayers and good vibes.
Diederik1

Postby woogie » Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:45 am

Diederik1 wrote:Rog,

How sad that Carmen is not feeling well. But is was to be expected. It's a huge battle for all of you. Stay positive!

Prayers and good vibes.

Many thanks, yes you are right we all need to stay positive.My son and daughter visited Carmen today and she was in better form.I'm sure with all the prayers she will get over this nightmare.It will just take time for her to heal and then she will start to feel better in herself.
woogie

Postby RedRiverPatrol » Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:41 pm

Rog,
No magic words to say here, just know that we are all pulling for you.
Dave

Its not the bridges burned that bother me, but the ones that I never crossed. - Look At Me Look At You - Terry Kirkman
RedRiverPatrol

Postby woogie » Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:44 am

Thanks Dave for your support.We saw Carmen yesterday, she was in good sprits and was looking a lot better.Pleased to say most of the tubes have been removed and the final one should be removed today.
Today she will find out if they got all the big C out and what further treatment she will need.If she is clear it will make life a lot easier for her as some treatment may not be needed for her recovery.
There is talk of her going home in the next few days, seems a bit quick to me but I'm sure they won't send her home is she is not medically ready.
So thanks again Dave, please keep her in your thoughts and prayers we appreciate it.
woogie

Postby kroney » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:34 pm

Great to hear that things are progressing nicely. Stay positive my friend and remember if your not happy with leaving the union you are welcome here in the states. We let anybody in. No questions asked.
Prayers to you all, Kev
With courage, strength, faith and hope we will face one day at a time.
kroney

Postby TonySTL » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:59 pm

Roger,
A wise man once told me...

..."Damn! That's a lot to carry!"

Praying that your family is surrounded by those who humbly help bear the burden.

My heart can only imagine what Carmen, her husband and those close to her are bearing.

May the only "C" in Carmen's body be Christ.

Tony and Peggy
TonySTL

Postby woogie » Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:31 am

Thanks Kev, I'm on my way Lol.So glad we got our country back.
Many thanks to Tony and Peggy, yes it is a big worry for us and we are not out of the woods by a long shot.
Carmen was told by the Dr she would hear whether they got it all out this week,that never happened and now they say there will be a big meeting next Wednesday when they will inform her of what further treatment she will require.
I don't like the sound of that and just hope they are not holding back any bad news.
It's a worrying time for all of us and the fact that we can't do anything is so frustrating.
I guess all we can do is keep praying for good news.
I'm going to see Carmen today with my youngest daughter so will see how she is doing then.Please think of her in your prayers.Many thanks.
woogie

Postby cimarron » Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:13 am

Dear Rog, Eileen and Carmen,

Sending love and prayers your way.

Linda & Keith
cimarron

PreviousNext

Return to Poco Discussion