Peaceful Bend Winery lost in fire

Discuss the band.

Peaceful Bend Winery lost in fire

Postby mary » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:38 pm

There's a link to help on our Facebook pages.
This is the winery by Wildwood Springs Lodge, where everyone always visited during the Poco weekend.
Please help if you can, they lost everything on Thanksgiving night.
Peaceful Bend Winery Rescue Fund

Friends of Peaceful Bend Winery are sending out a call for help for winery owners Clyde and Katie Knott who just lost their house and winery in a fire, early this morning. It was a complete loss. (Peaceful Bend before the fire.)

Imagine losing your business and home in one tragic event. They are in a state of shock right now and fortunately, they and their pets avoided injury. They have been an inspiration to the Missouri wine industry, and beyond, and are some of the nicest, most genuine, hard working, honest, loving, people you could meet, and they are in need of our support and help. What ever you can do would be greatly appreciated and would most definitely help in allieviating some of the burden of this tragic event. No donation amount is too small, and all contributions are truly needed. Please make sure to share this contribution far and wide and we thank you in advance for your thoughtful donation, and support. #mowine #peacefulbendwinery #support #standwithPBW (Clyde and Katie.)
Help spread the word!
Tweet
726 shares on Facebook
email me for international merch orders, Mary Young
pocomerch@gmail.com
mary

Re: Peaceful Bend Winery lost in fire

Postby TonySTL » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:04 pm

Clyde and Katie are wonderful people and I am sickened by this news.
So many great Poco memories at Peaceful Bend. Even the last visit in September had some awesome Wildwood Weekend magic moments.

Glad to support in whatever way I can and am passing on the word.
TonySTL

Return to Poco Discussion