Alive - Deluxe Edition

Discuss the band.

Alive - Deluxe Edition

Postby Grahame » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:04 am

The Richie Furay Band's Alive - The Deluxe Ltd Edition 2CD is due to be released on Friday Music, 17 March. Like most Richie fans, I already have this album but without the Bonus Tracks which are - Wake Up My Soul, With My Whole Heart & Real Love. The first two I have on other Richie albums, but I can't trace Real Love. Does anyone know if this has been released elsewhere?
Grahame

Re: Alive - Deluxe Edition

Postby kenslater » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:27 pm

Grahame wrote:The Richie Furay Band's Alive - The Deluxe Ltd Edition 2CD is due to be released on Friday Music, 17 March. Like most Richie fans, I already have this album but without the Bonus Tracks which are - Wake Up My Soul, With My Whole Heart & Real Love. The first two I have on other Richie albums, but I can't trace Real Love. Does anyone know if this has been released elsewhere?

On the Heartbeat of Love album.
Ken
kenslater

Postby Grahame » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:21 am

Ah yes, thanks Ken. I do have this album too, but it had been miss-filed, and I couldn't remember the song.
Grahame

Postby swandy » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:55 pm

The version listed in Apple Music says "Deluxe Edition" and the three bonus tracks are not live but "Bonus Studio Track". Listening to them they sound the same as the versions on the studio albums, so don't know if this new release is going to have the "Live" versions or not.
BTW - the version on Apple Music says copyright 2009.
swandy

Return to Poco Discussion