Discuss the band.

Postby rusty » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:55 pm

Hey, It's mary again, can't seem to find my own pw,
we are so busy, haven't even had time to post photos from all the concerts lately except for the live videos i post when we are at the shows. today i've been packing merchandise for 6 concerts all in a row... that's a tough job, gotta ship some here & there because we can't fly enough all over the country when Poco is playing from coast to coast
rusty

Re: posts

Postby Tabasco » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:39 pm

Cool, Mary! You'll think of that 'ol pw soon, no rush. Great seeing you at the show!

While we're on the topic of posts ... I'm sorry I made quite a few on other threads the past few days. I shouldn't clutter up the board, I'm one poconut out of many, many. But, at times like these ... with the release of Waitin' for the Sun, after seeing the concert last night at Bolton ... it's really too much ... so great ... on a BIG Poco high ... the biggest since the release of All Fired Up.

The new Rusty album and the show ... so great IT'S HARD TO STOP TALKING. My wife Carol feels the same way, but she's not really into keyboards, heh heh. Again, sorry I got the run-off mouth heh heh.

YOUSA!!!!!!!!!!! Carry on, Poconuts.
Tabasco

Re: posts

Postby Patm » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:03 am

I guess this concept of retirement did not suit Rusty well. First we get a solo album, and now I see on the tour listings, a whole slate of concerts planned, including a visit to Austin, TX. next year.

I'd last seen Poco a few months before Rusty announced his retirement and they blew the proverbial roof off the place. Remains the best Poco concert I'd ever seen. And now we can see this band perform live again, with new music to play. Life is good
"Don't Stop The Carnival." (You've got to play by Kinja rules.)
Patm

Return to Poco Discussion