Poco and Jim Messina at The Tarrytown Music Hall

Discuss the band.

Poco and Jim Messina at The Tarrytown Music Hall

Postby cimarron » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:29 pm

There are only a handful of tickets left for this show. Looking forward to seeing Poco and Jim in February.
cimarron

Re: Poco and Jim Messina at The Tarrytown Music Hall

Postby wheland » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:09 pm

I don't have tickets for this one( Esther has a commitment that night) but I do have tickets for the show at the Bergen PAC.

Looking forward to the show- especially after reading the interview with Rusty in the latest issue of Goldmine.

He was asked about any plans to get as many of the 21 individuals who have been members of Poco ( that was the number the interviewer used not mine)together to celebrate the 50th Anniversary year and rusty answered that Poco was doing several shows with Jim Messina and that they he was talking with others about getting together as well. He did not say anything specific but did indicate that he hoped others would get involved at some point.

One can always hope - not spreading any rumors just wishing and hoping after reading what Rusty said.
wheland

Postby whofannj » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:19 pm

I got $29 orchestra seats for Bergen Pac. Woo hoo
I want to change my name to Pocofan61, I just don't know how :(
whofannj

Postby mary » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:09 am

So far about Poco 50th shows; besides the concerts in February with Jimmy, the only other confirmed show with an original member is George & Debbie Grantham will be joining Poco at Wildwood Springs Lodge the last weekend of October 2018.
Wildwood is taking $100 deposits (refundable). Sat. Oct. 27th looks full, but there could be a waitng list (in case anyone takes back their deposit)
I believe Bob Bell will be inviting the orignal lineup, but it will be up to them to accept his offer.
email me for international merch orders, Mary Young
pocomerch@gmail.com
mary

Return to Poco Discussion