Poco on Amazon Prime

Discuss the band.

Re: Poco on Amazon Prime

Postby Grahame » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:16 am

Thanks to Ken and Randall. My e-mail to Greg was returned as undelivered, but I have traced the DVD via Randall's link. Probably buy the Marty Balin DVD as well.
Grahame

Postby Grahame » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:31 am

Anyone know if Living Legends are still trading? My e-mails to Greg have been returned as undelivered and their Facebook page is also unavailable. It looks as though their website is still taking orders, but now I am concerned about ordering from them. Also, as I am in the UK, I want to clarify the exchange rate.
Grahame

Postby kenslater » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:12 am

Grahame wrote:Anyone know if Living Legends are still trading? My e-mails to Greg have been returned as undelivered and their Facebook page is also unavailable. It looks as though their website is still taking orders, but now I am concerned about ordering from them. Also, as I am in the UK, I want to clarify the exchange rate.

If you have a Facebook account, you could try sending them a message via their Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/Living-Legends ... 616271722/).
Ken
kenslater

Postby DavidS UK » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:20 pm

Hi Grahame - Just thought I'd try and add some reassurance with regard to Living Legends and Sunset Rodeo - you may already have taken the plunge! They are still trading, have stock and will be happy to supply you with a copy. I've had four sent to the UK, without issue, save for the impact of the dreaded BREXIT on the exchange rate for the last one I bought which cost £3.24 in tax and £8 to Royal Mail for nothing! Which brings me to your other concern - at $15.95 it would convert to £11.56 today, well below the threshold at which tax would apply so you should have no difficulty there. The edited version on Amazon Prime has been supplied by GRP/LLM in an attempt to encourage sales of the actual video - please get the real thing if you haven't already - you won't be disappointed!
Best wishes
D.
DavidS UK

Postby DavidS UK » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:50 pm

As a fellow Brit I thought I'd respond to Grahame's concern (although he may have taken others' advice and placed an order already). Living Legends is still trading, have stock and will be happy to supply to you-the Amazon Prime edited version is also from them and is an attempt to create interest to encourage folk to buy the "real thing". Insofar as the exchange rate is concerned, the price currently quoted at $15.99 equates to around £11.60 at today's rate, well below the threshold for tax in the UK (£15). Hope that helps-I've successfully ordered from LLM/GRP on three occasions so you should have no trouble- and you won't be disappointed by the full DVD!
DavidS UK

Previous

Return to Poco Discussion