Reason for website?

Discuss the band.

Re: Reason for website?

Postby mcdtj » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:55 am

rusty wrote:We're glad you're all still here.

We may not be all there, but we are all here.
mcdtj

Postby fanjack12 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:20 pm

Nice to see the activity - hate facebook and I still think this discussion section is best..but then things do have pros and cons...just like which group of guys known as Poco do you like the best???? I go with Rusty, Tim, Paul, George and Richie.
fanjack12

Postby hiro » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:14 pm

Woogie,
FB isn't so bad place unless you don't provide your personal data. I don' t like to provide my personal data on the internet. This is my policy from the beginning of the internet.

I experienced many new connections (friends, new band like Blackberry Smoke...) via fb. But your data is collected by google, fb, twitter...

This forum should be connected with Poco main site. It's better the link to main site puts on the upper menu of forum or upper image to link to home. it's easy.
hiro

Postby woogie » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:02 am

Hi Hiro, your comments understood.I guess the truth is I'm not into social media and don't even have a tablet,smart phone or any of those gizmo's.I've got the PC and I don't spend much time on that either.I guess all the latest technology has passed me by but that's ok.
By the way thanks for introducing me to Michael Johnson's music via Freebird radio had never heard of him til heard one of his songs on your site.
Thanks again Hiro you are the man.
woogie

Previous

Return to Poco Discussion