hot and humid,looks like summer is finally here

Discuss the band.

Re: hot and humid,looks like summer is finally here

Postby Dar » Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:12 am

RedDirtRog wrote:
woogie wrote:32c is forcast today, oh man it's hot.Not much sleep again last night too humid.I had the ac on again(windows left open :D ) no breeze so it was stifling again.
Heavy rain and thunderstorms later maybe.Supposed to get cooler at the weekend. :)

Certainly is clammy Rog, hope it does cool down for the weekend, i'm headed your way on friday for the maverick festival at Easton farm park near Woodbridge in Suffolk, is that anywhere near you.

so sorry hun,stay cool. enjoy the festival.miss hearing from ya.
Dar

Postby woogie » Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:07 pm

Hi Rog yep it's really hot here now, temps way up in the 80s, phew too hot for us soft southerners.
I know Woodbridge alright, it's about 170 miles or so from here.
Holiday'd in Felixstowe for many years, just down the road from Woodbridge.
Enjoy the weekend.Just hope it cools down a little, no I dont I hope it cools down a LOT. :D
woogie

Postby Dar » Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:13 pm

woogie wrote:Hi Rog yep it's really hot here now, temps way up in the 80s, phew too hot for us soft southerners.
I know Woodbridge alright, it's about 170 miles or so from here.
Holiday'd in Felixstowe for many years, just down the road from Woodbridge.
Enjoy the weekend.Just hope it cools down a little, no I dont I hope it cools down a LOT. :D

so sorry,hope it cools. its still not bad here,73,cloudy.hope your weather gets better
Dar

Postby woogie » Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:54 am

Dar if it goes down to 73f here I will have to put my overcoat on. :lol:
woogie

Postby severalpieces » Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:19 am

Haven't read through all the posts, but I can say that this rainy, wet and now sultry humid weather is not my cup of tea.
This old apartment o' mine is all swelled up with moisture.
This morming I had to struggle with the door to open it so I could leave and go to work!
I've experienced this many times over all the years, but it does not diminish how 'yucky' its been lately.
Of course, I am pleased that I do not need to water the roof top garden, albeit, it's not actually doing all that well with lack of sunlight.
However, finally this week the sanpdragons have burst into color .... my little July 4th spectacular!!! Yipee !!
It's all good !!
Yea and Alright!
Bev
"Turn off your mind, relax and float down stream..."
severalpieces

Postby Dar » Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:17 pm

cloudy,75,not a bad day,except suppose to rain
Dar

Postby woogie » Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:39 pm

When I got home at 4pm today the temp in the shade was 86f.Oh boy it's too hot.Hate to think what it was out in the sun.Another sultry, no sleep night on the way.It's supposed to get cooler at the weekend I hope so.Not used to these temperatures.
Took mutley to get his hair cut this afternoon so hopefully the poor little fella will feel a bit cooler.If this is what global warming is you can keep it. :)
woogie

Postby Dar » Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:39 pm

woogie wrote:When I got home at 4pm today the temp in the shade was 86f.Oh boy it's too hot.Hate to think what it was out in the sun.Another sultry, no sleep night on the way.It's supposed to get cooler at the weekend I hope so.Not used to these temperatures.
Took mutley to get his hair cut this afternoon so hopefully the poor little fella will feel a bit cooler.If this is what global warming is you can keep it. :)

thats awful,so sorry,hope it cools,i hate the heat and humidity, stay cool,give mutley a hug from me:)
Dar

Postby Dar » Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:40 pm

its partly cloudy/partly sunny,79,but nice
Dar

Postby woogie » Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:31 am

Yipee it's cooler today at last some nice weather without being oppressive.Just what the Doctor ordered. :) I might actually get a good nites sleep tonite. :)
woogie

PreviousNext

Return to Poco Discussion