hot and humid,looks like summer is finally here

Discuss the band.

Re: hot and humid,looks like summer is finally here

Postby Dar » Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:47 am

woogie wrote:Oh boy it's hot here today 33c is forcast, man too hot for me.I gotta stay indoors or at least in the shade.I dont wanna get burned and end up looking like a lobster.
Yeah I know lobsters are better looking than me. :lol:

wow,too hot! stay cool,and you are still cute
Dar

Postby woogie » Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:05 am

:oops: I've gone and blushed, just like a lobster. :lol:
woogie

Postby Dar » Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:17 am

woogie wrote::oops: I've gone and blushed, just like a lobster. :lol:

i am also:) been sunbathing today...... :oops:finally a sunny day! its 79,beautiful....
Dar

Postby kroney » Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:35 pm

Dar wrote:

i am also:) been sunbathing today...... :oops:finally a sunny day! its 79,beautiful....

Hope your careful out there Dar.....I spent 5 hours in the pool with one of my granddaughters yesterday....she had on sunblock....dummy didn't !!!

I'm hurting today....It also doesn't help that I have such a large amount of surface for the sun to cover :oops:

At least I had on my Poco hat !!!
With courage, strength, faith and hope we will face one day at a time.
kroney

Postby Dar » Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:50 pm

kroney wrote:
Dar wrote:

Hope your careful out there Dar.....I spent 5 hours in the pool with one of my granddaughters yesterday....she had on sunblock....dummy didn't !!!

I'm hurting today....It also doesn't help that I have such a large amount of surface for the sun to cover :oops:

At least I had on my Poco hat !!!

thanx hun,i am,i am dark and mosty tan,i am so sorry,get some aloe after sun gel,it will cool ya down and help you sleep,its great stuff,also helps the burn tan,its got a coolong agent in it to help the burn,banana boat makes it,also comes in generic stuff too.hope ya feel better,i hate having a sunburn,its so hard to sleep when you are on fire.good luck,feel better,use the aloe vera stuff,if ya have noxema,thats good too.
Dar

Postby woogie » Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:32 pm

Man it's hot here today way up in the 80s, last night could not sleep cos it was so hot.I turned on the ac :lol: ( I had the windows open) no breeze so it was stifling, tonight is gonna be the same.It's much too hot for me, I dont sit out in it unless I am well covered.With my fair skin I just cant go out without my trusty hat.Anyone who has my haircut(ok I'm bald) will know what it's like to get burnt on your head.Man it's painful.
Us lobsters gotta stay in the shade. :lol:
woogie

Postby Dar » Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:10 pm

woogie wrote:Man it's hot here today way up in the 80s, last night could not sleep cos it was so hot.I turned on the ac :lol: ( I had the windows open) no breeze so it was stifling, tonight is gonna be the same.It's much too hot for me, I dont sit out in it unless I am well covered.With my fair skin I just cant go out without my trusty hat.Anyone who has my haircut(ok I'm bald) will know what it's like to get burnt on your head.Man it's painful.
Us lobsters gotta stay in the shade. :lol:

be careful out side hun, stay cool,its cooler here 71,just got done raining, keep your hat on:)
Dar

Postby woogie » Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:57 am

Today another red hot day, got the fan going at work, one on now here at home.Not used to this heat.Too hot to sleep at night.Oh boy hope it cools down soon. :)
woogie

Postby Dar » Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:29 pm

woogie wrote:Today another red hot day, got the fan going at work, one on now here at home.Not used to this heat.Too hot to sleep at night.Oh boy hope it cools down soon. :)

so sorry,its cool here just had a storm,bad rain and hail....... crazy weather,hope it cools for ya.
Dar

Postby Dar » Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:29 pm

just looked at the temp here,its 68 :o
Dar

PreviousNext

Return to Poco Discussion