Helping fund the new POCO CD

Messages directly from the band.

Re: Helping fund the new POCO CD

Postby mary » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:03 am

kroney wrote:You're wish is my command .........(not the big order you refer to)....but every bit helps.....

Thank you kroney, and your order is considered quite substantial. Seriously, every little bit helps. All of the interest is certainly confirming that the new POCO album is a great idea. Thanks Poconuts!
email me for international merch orders, Mary Young
pocomerch@gmail.com
mary

Postby davidbhphd » Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:09 am

Mary, I'd love for you to "reissue" the denim (or was it chambray?) collared shirt with the running horse (only -no lettering) above the pocket (on the pocket would be even better!).
I didn't get one the first time around and always have regretted it. You probably don't want to invest in more inventory so I completely understand if this can't be done, but you did ask for suggestions. I will see y'all next week in Annapolis!
davidbhphd

Postby aceinoc » Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:14 pm

mary...this is awesome news...traveling to mountain view...will shop once back at home...and hope you consider svin's suggestion...i will send $$$ now for first release autographed copy, bundles...of course if I can send a tune to have Rusty add some PGS...that would be so wicked awesome! (hey a guy can dream, right?)

thanks for all you do...long live POCO...
'I don't know where we are going, but I'm on my way.'
aceinoc

Postby wini » Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:17 am

aceinoc wrote:of course if I can send a tune to have Rusty add some PGS...that would be so wicked awesome!

So their mailbox (sitemail@sessioncats.com) should have some new messages
ready when they return from Jack's gig at Wildwood ...
wini

Postby RedDirtRog » Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:25 am

Been needing some new Poco gear for awhile, so what better time to order. Will get one off shortly.
Dont you just love coming here and seeing all this talk of a new POCO album. :D
Well the music pours out on the street
Just as clean and cool as a cotton sheet

Country Rock, it's timeless
it's song will never ever age
Country Rock, it's in my bones
and they'll be singing along in my grave
RedDirtRog

Postby hulacowgirl » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:22 am

So glad to find this site!
I wish wish wish you would come to Hawaii!!!!
The last concert I attended was in Agoura around 2003? Can it be that long already!
My old white Poco shirt is getting thinner and thinner. Love the all black logo horse and Poco on the back w/the horseshoe!
My musician friends here used to play in S.F. w/the Greatful Dead. What about a vacation and small venue?
Maybe we can work something out??????????
Come visit us.
hulacowgirl

Postby wheland » Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:45 pm

hulacowgirl wrote:So glad to find this site!
I wish wish wish you would come to Hawaii!!!!
The last concert I attended was in Agoura around 2003? Can it be that long already!
My old white Poco shirt is getting thinner and thinner. Love the all black logo horse and Poco on the back w/the horseshoe!
My musician friends here used to play in S.F. w/the Greatful Dead. What about a vacation and small venue?
Maybe we can work something out??????????
Come visit us.

I was at that show- along with the two the night before at the Orange County Fair and part of the show the next night at humphrey's in San Diego.

We had one gentleman in our group who came over from Japan for the weekend and there was a couple we ran into from the UK.

I actually convinced my wife to go to three shows three nights in a row by taking her to Hawaii for 8 days before the CA shows. It was 2003 - easy for me to remember since i got stranded in Detroit on the way home and decided that would be a good place to have a heart attack.

I'll be making my merchandise purchase this Friday in Wayne, NJ
Dennis
wheland

Postby hulacowgirl » Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:43 pm

It's a good feeling to know that there are so many of us Poco fans still out there!
I still think a trip to Hawaii for the band might be a way to help drum up some extra money. I manage some very nice vacation rentals on the North Shore of Oahu and perhaps can come up with reasonable (and relaxing) accomodations.
hulacowgirl

Postby aceinoc » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:15 am

hulacowgirl wrote:It's a good feeling to know that there are so many of us Poco fans still out there!
I still think a trip to Hawaii for the band might be a way to help drum up some extra money. I manage some very nice vacation rentals on the North Shore of Oahu and perhaps can come up with reasonable (and relaxing) accomodations.

Welcome to the 'Nut House Hulacowgirl! This is a wonderful group of music lovers. I hope you come back regularly and us west coast poconuts sure would another tour...how about Canyon Club, Coach House and Belly Up for a SoCal route? I am just saying...it could a fine time to unleash the new POCO on this part of the country.
'I don't know where we are going, but I'm on my way.'
aceinoc

Postby Brentwood Buckaroo » Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:44 am

How about another suggestion?

I'm sure the guys have amassed a lot of memorabilia/surplus equipment over the years. Why not put some of this up for auction and let all of us PocoNuts bid on them to help fund the new CD? I'm sure there a lot POCO collectors out there that would love to have some used gear or memorabilia from the past.

I'm still kicking myself for letting that Rusty Telecaster get away from me years ago.

Just an idea - but you can bet I will be bidding.
Brentwood Buckaroo

PreviousNext

Return to Messages from Poco