Poco - Stagecoach Festival 2009 - Gallery 5

Forum to upload all of your Poco related images! Upload images as attachments or display them in your posts. Images must be in either .jpg or .gif format.

Poco - Stagecoach Festival 2009 - Gallery 5

Postby alanmpoulin » Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:40 pm

Hi Everyone,

I have been shooting live Rock N' Roll Photography for 30+ years now and have recently captured some unbelievably fantastic shots of the guys. If your a "true" Poco Fan like me and grew up listening to all their classic songs, then you will have great appreciation for what your about to see. I was born and raised in St. Louis, MO and started shooting when I was 17. Whether it was Keil Opera House, Keil Auditorium, Checkerdome, Mississippi River Festival, Mississippi Nights, The Fox Theatre or whatever Venue, Poco was always playing just like it was their hometown. They always have held a special place in my heart and will always do so. I also recently saw the guys & Mary at the San Diego Fair on 6/25/09. I will be posting some images from that show as well. Whatever year and guys were in the band, I have deep respect & appreciation especially for Rusty and Paul for keeping things going (Rick too....)!!

Enjoy,

Alan Poulin
San Diego, CA
http://www.alanpoulinphoto.com
Attachments
pocostagecoach13.jpg
Timothy & Paul have a chat after the show.....
pocostagecoach13.jpg (53.14 KiB) Viewed 3511 times
alanmpoulin

Re: Poco - Stagecoach Festival 2009 - Gallery 5

Postby Dar » Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:59 pm

cool
Dar

Return to Images