El Tonto
Luciah
Kimberley (or is she Kim ?)
Arnaud
Andy Young
Grozzer
English Phil

and many others ...
Is a dream a lie if it don't come true, or is it something worse ? Bruce Springsteen
MartinG

Re: where are they?

Postby woogie » Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:49 am

Hey thanks Randall, it worked I got rid of that other guy. :lol:
woogie

Postby randall » Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:44 am

:D
randall

Postby kroney » Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:09 pm

Why do you all think that people (poconuts)have been so late coming to the party......

At first...I found this forum rather difficult to navigate....but as it turns out I am finding it much more user friendly and more enjoyable to post to...

Any thoughts?
With courage, strength, faith and hope we will face one day at a time.
kroney

Postby studiogirl » Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:26 pm

A number of people have indicated they have had difficulty registering or logging in after registering.

I bet if they tried again, it would work now.

I think that Poconuts who posted or lurked on a regular/frequent basis should "keep on tryin'" to get on board...as things progress around here, bugs are worked out and things begin to work more smoothly.

I was surprised at the difficulties some people had. I never had a problem...registered, logged in, started blabbing (aren't you all sorry!).

It may take some time, but I betcha that by September, lots of our "family" will be back in the fold. (I hope so!)
"Do a little dance,
Take a little chance..."

--(Young & Young)
studiogirl

Postby kroney » Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:36 pm

studiogirl wrote:A number of people have indicated they have had difficulty registering or logging in after registering.

I bet if they tried again, it would work now.

I think that Poconuts who posted or lurked on a regular/frequent basis should "keep on tryin'" to get on board...as things progress around here, bugs are worked out and things begin to work more smoothly.

I was surprised at the difficulties some people had. I never had a problem...registered, logged in, started blabbing (aren't you all sorry!).

It may take some time, but I betcha that by September, lots of our "family" will be back in the fold. (I hope so!)

I hope you are correct Carolyn....We are still missing a lot of long time nuts....Sad to think that they might not care enough to put some effort into trying to register or trying again if they had a tough time....I found it very easy....and believe me I'm not very good at tech stuff....

I'm finding this layout much nicer... When everything is up and running it should be fab.
With courage, strength, faith and hope we will face one day at a time.
kroney

Postby Dar » Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:08 am

hope all is well with everyone
Dar

Previous

Return to Poco Discussion