Missing replies????

Discuss the band.

Missing replies????

Postby kroney » Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:24 pm

Has anyone else experienced missing replies or posts? I made some recent replies that never showed up....and what's up with the times? Is it just me or what? Also, I keep getting this pop up from windows asking me if I want to view unsecure parts or something like that.....Help this is getting frustrating....
With courage, strength, faith and hope we will face one day at a time.
kroney

Re: Missing replies????

Postby woogie » Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:26 pm

Hi Kev, yeah I am getting the stupid, do you want to show unsecure etc.Oh boy WTF is going on :D Hope you are keeping okay bud? :)
woogie

Postby Bogeyfire » Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:41 pm

kroney wrote:Has anyone else experienced missing replies or posts? I made some recent replies that never showed up....and what's up with the times? Is it just me or what? Also, I keep getting this pop up from windows asking me if I want to view unsecure parts or something like that.....Help this is getting frustrating....

1. Missing Replies- I've mistakenly clicked "Save" instead of "Submit". I have no idea where the saved replies go, but it ain't on the board!

2. Times- Go to the User Control Panel, select Board Preferences, set My Time Zone.

3. Pop-up Window- I have pop up windows blocked on my browsers. I don't know about Internet Explorer, but you can do that on Firefox or Safari. I use Firefox mostly with Poconut set as my homepage. It works on Windoz or OS-X.
Navy Hymn- O Trinity of love and power!
Our brethren shield in danger's hour;
From rock and tempest, fire and foe,
Protect them wheresoe'er they go.
Bogeyfire

Postby studiogirl » Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:56 pm

I use Mozilla/Firefox and have pop-ups blocked...and have had no pop-ups while on this site.
"Do a little dance,
Take a little chance..."

--(Young & Young)
studiogirl

Postby kroney » Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:36 pm

Thanks Mark, I think I got the time thing straightened out....Now I'll look into blocking pop-up's....as for those missing replies....I'm sure it was me...My 5 year old grand daughter is better with this stuff than I am....God help me......
With courage, strength, faith and hope we will face one day at a time.
kroney

Return to Poco Discussion