ALBUM COVER ITEMS-NEW!!!

Messages directly from the band.

ALBUM COVER ITEMS-NEW!!!

Postby mary » Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:57 pm

I'm so excited to tell U about some new Poco merch! {I know, i'm getting a little too into all of this, but it's fun playing store; just like i did as a Kindergarten teacher--i'd teach them about $money$ with play coins & then i'd bring a bunch of junk to the classroom & set up a store & sell the junk to the kids, they'd learn to count change and it helped them to behave and earn the play $$ so they could buy more junk the next week. I'd get a good laugh when i imagined what their parents must have thought when they found the junk in the kids' back-packs & the kids said they bought it at school.}
BUT, this new POCO stuff is NOT Junk! It's very nice.
Rusty even said, "I want one of those!" when he saw the new PUTP album cover logo on a white T-shirt. I asked him if he'd be my model for the photo for the web-store. he said no, he's getting too fat! HA--he finally weighs more than me!
OK, about the new items.
As some of you have already ordered the album cover calendars, we are experimenting with the logos on other merchandise & it is going good!
It will be special orders because there are so many choices, we won't be able to have everything in stock for a while.
So here's the deal--You choose the album cover from a selected list, and we put it on a variety of items such as:
T-shirts: white, Black or Grey.
Also, we will have album cover choices on Tote bags {we got the Oranges one in & it looks awesome--perfect for the grocery store}
And on white coffee mugs {we got the Oranges Mug in stock today & the photo is sharp and clear, trust me it is so cool.} I'll get photos up later today.
Also available will be album cover Banners.
But remember; like i said, it might take up to two weeks for new items to be shipped after placing your order until we build the inventory.
Thank You & Happy Shopping Kids!
Mary
email me for international merch orders, Mary Young
pocomerch@gmail.com
mary

Re: ALBUM COVER ITEMS-NEW!!!

Postby wheland » Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:39 am

I'm waiting for my album cover calendaer and trying to decide which album cover to get on a t-shirt- and no I'm not buying one of each.

I think the onlky one I've definitely decided against is Inanamorata. I love the cover but not sure it would go over well with esther as a t-shirt. :D

Dennis
wheland

Postby pocosusie » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:23 pm

I've finally registered on the new site. Pretty cool. Checking out the new album cover merchandise. :D
pocosusie

Postby TonySTL » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:44 pm

pocosusie wrote:I've finally registered on the new site. Pretty cool. Checking out the new album cover merchandise. :D

'Bout time. Even your sis beat you here!

Hope you are doing well. (BTW, I will take an XL!)
TonySTL

Postby pocosusie » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:49 pm

Happy to be back. Happy holidays!
pocosusie

Postby janpocofan » Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:22 am

Thanks Mary for coming up with new ideas for merch store. You keep us sooooo
happy but now sooooooo many choices!!! Like a kid in the POCO candy store!!!!

Janyce
janpocofan

Postby wheland » Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:29 pm

Just got my Album Covers Calendar and it looks great.

It will be on the wall right next to my computer all next year.

Dennis
wheland

Postby studiogirl » Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:57 pm

I got my "Oranges" album cover tote bag and coffee mug last Friday. They look great!! I used the tote on Saturday when I went downtown...got a "thumbs up" from at least three people and one person actually speaking to me, asking where I got it, to which I said "www.poconut.org/store".
:D 8-)
"Do a little dance,
Take a little chance..."

--(Young & Young)
studiogirl

Postby mary » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:19 am

just moving topic to regular discussion.
the album mugs look very cool.
email me for international merch orders, Mary Young
pocomerch@gmail.com
mary

Return to Messages from Poco