Help needed

Discuss the band.

Re: Help needed

Postby Andrewrios59 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:48 am

Hello Woogster.
how is Carmen? She and all of you are in my prayers.. Also can you send me your address. I have a card to send. My e-mail is Andrewrios1959@yahoo.com

Thank you kind Sir.
Andy
Andrewrios59

Postby woogie » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:03 am

Hi all, Carmen starts chemo today so we are all rooting for her.She is still in a lot of pain and finds it difficult to walk,her leg is swollen and she is hoping they will drain some of the fluid from it today.
So please keep the good vibes, prayers etc coming, there is a long way to go before we know she is in the clear.
woogie

Postby Diederik1 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:35 am

Starting chemotherapie must be difficult. But it's for a good cause! We are still rooting and praying here for Carmen and of course her beloved ones to give you all strenght!
Diederik1

Postby kroney » Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:46 pm

Roger, just checked in and saw this.
Prayers to Carmen and the entire family. Stay strong my friend she needs this from you. Your strength and positive attitude will help Carmen deal with anything she will need to fight.
I wil continue to keep you all close to my heart and in my thoughts.

Keep us posted mate, Kev
With courage, strength, faith and hope we will face one day at a time.
kroney

Postby woogie » Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:55 pm

Thanks guys, they said she has an aggressive type of C and is having both radio and chemo.so all we can do is hope and pray they cure her. Just feel numb now.
woogie

Postby Andrewrios59 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:15 pm

She is in our prayers. All of you are in our prayers.
Andrewrios59

Postby woogie » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:50 pm

Just a quick update, 4 weeks into the radio and chemo therapy. Carmen is getting the normal reaction to the treatment but is upbeat and is looking forward.When this bout of treatment is over she will have surgery to her face to correct the damage caused by the surgery to her head.
Thankyou for all the prayers and good wishes.
woogie

Postby elbearos » Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:59 pm

dont come here very often now,but ,bloody hell woogie you need a bit , of luck lad,just to say all the best.i had to go to the churchill hospital the other day,annd then went to millets farm for lunch(only a salad),two of our favoyrite places,paul
elbearos

Postby woogie » Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:58 pm

elbearos wrote:dont come here very often now,but ,bloody hell woogie you need a bit , of luck lad,just to say all the best.i had to go to the churchill hospital the other day,annd then went to millets farm for lunch(only a salad),two of our favoyrite places,paul

Yep it's been a very bad year for the family, a proper nightmare.
Nice to hear from you again.We are at Millets farm at least once a week.We take the dog and give him a walk and he loves it, problem is he never wants to leave the place.
It's been very busy recently with the kids off school.I prefer it when it's not so busy.
Cheers Paul.
woogie

Postby woogie » Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:55 am

Well the 6 weeks of chemo and radio therapy finished yesterday, it's been a long hard journey to get this far with the treatment.Carmen has 2 weeks of rest before returning to the hospital for updates and arrangements to be made for some facial surgery.She has done really well but is still in a lot of pain in her leg where they remove a vein.
Please think of her in your prayers.Many thanks to all.
woogie

PreviousNext

Return to Poco Discussion