Happy New Year

Discuss the band.

Happy New Year

Postby Diederik1 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:29 pm

Happy New Year! I am the first, but I live in Holland. I wish you all happiness and health. Especially Carmen, Eileen, Pinky (Naomi) and Tyler (and other members of the Pocofamily with healthissues) . We have a fine community here, reflecting Poco's music. Let's stay in touch.
Diederik1

Re: Happy New Year

Postby woogie » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:43 am

Diederik1 wrote:Happy New Year! I am the first, but I live in Holland. I wish you all happiness and health. Especially Carmen, Eileen, Pinky (Naomi) and Tyler (and other members of the Pocofamily with healthissues) . We have a fine community here, reflecting Poco's music. Let's stay in touch.

Many thanks for your kind wishes for the new year.Lets all hope it's a better one than last year.Happy, healthy new year to one and all.
woogie

Postby kroney » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:07 pm

A belated HNY to all. And to Diedrick thank you for giving Tyler the mention.
He is doing well and if you can believe it he has been without evidence of disease for close to 3 years. He and his sister Meg will be 12 years old this May. I treasure each and everyday I have him in my life and don't take one minute for granted.

Here's to a fantastic 2017 ........
With courage, strength, faith and hope we will face one day at a time.
kroney

Postby mbradley2000 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:02 am

Let's hope 2017 is better. I don't know about anyone else but, but 2016 almost made me crazy. And losing so many musicians didn't help. I'm looking at the New Year with a prayer and a smile. Let's have a great year.
I was reasonable once.
mbradley2000

Return to Poco Discussion