on TV this week

Discuss the band.

on TV this week

Postby marc » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:18 am

What a rotton week for TV. On Sunday we had the worst Superbowl of all time followed by the State of the Union address tonight with the worst president of all time.

Marc-
marc

Re: on TV this week

Postby TonySTL » Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:43 pm

But the TV offers so much more. Why limit yourself. I don't care much for the SOTU...just seems like they are the audience for their own Circus and we the People are just onlookers.

I'm a believer that one of the primary responsibilities of a government is to protect and/or defend it's citizens. And, IMO, Nancy's Party hasn't shown anything to suggest that this is primary to them.
TonySTL

Poco mentioned on TV this week

Postby Jiff » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:13 pm

I watched a new episode of Documentary Now on IFC last night. It's a comedy series that spoofs past events. It parodied "D.A. Pennebaker’s iconic documentary, Original Cast Album: Company. The 1970 documentary was an up close and personal look at the strenuous NYC studio recording session for a music album of the groundbreaking Broadway musical."

Documentary Now's spoof is entitled Original Cast Album: Co-op, and song topics center around living in a co-op. It's an all-night session, and running late, the producer said something like, "we need to wrap this up, Poco will have the studio soon."

Episode review:
https://www.esquire.com/entertainment/tv/a26553996/documentary-now-original-cast-album-co-op-review/
Jiff

Return to Poco Discussion