Complaint Department - problems with this site

Discuss the band.

Re: Complaint Department - problems with this site

Postby George Lawrence » Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:38 pm

joeyg7 wrote:everytime I try to post or log in it tells it doesnt recognise my E-mail address.I already registered and got an e-mail from you saying Im already regiistered.I am at my home address but I gave you my work address,this should not pose a problem however as long as I have my password it shouldnt matter where the E mail is.I cant post or do anything please address.

Thank you
Joseph Gallo
"How much for the women?" John Belushi in the Blues Brothers
George Lawrence

Postby George Lawrence » Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:41 pm

Didn't I tell you not to complain????!!!!!! No soup for you! :-)

Hmmmmmm... then how did you successfully make this post? The only thing I can think of is that you are trying to log in with your store info instead of your community info. These are the kind of bugs that are being worked on right now. For the moment I suggest you post only from the email you register with.

joeyg7 wrote:everytime I try to post or log in it tells it doesnt recognise my E-mail address.I already registered and got an e-mail from you saying Im already regiistered.I am at my home address but I gave you my work address,this should not pose a problem however as long as I have my password it shouldnt matter where the E mail is.I cant post or do anything please address.

Thank you
Joseph Gallo
"How much for the women?" John Belushi in the Blues Brothers
George Lawrence

Postby RedRiverPatrol » Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:12 pm

George Lawrence wrote:Folks! Welcome to poconut.org. Obviously poconut.com is down for the moment. The story is that echo tunes, our hosting site and merchandise fulfillment company up until today is no longer in the business of hosting web sites. This site is one that had been started by Poco to replace the old website but it was never completely finished due to some design and temporary webmaster issues. It is being used for the forum only at this time. There is a new webmaster who is redesigning the site from the ground up. For the moment, please don't email the administrator or post about problems with the site because there are going to be no repairs done to this site. We are well aware that there are many bugs in this site, the lack of content, etc. Please just treat this as a place holder until it is replaced with the redesigned site - everything should work smoothly then . In other words, there is
no complaint department
right now :-) Poco apologizes for this interruption but we should be back on track soon.

I want to complain to the "No Complaint Department". Nothing specific, I just want to complain. :D
Dave

Its not the bridges burned that bother me, but the ones that I never crossed. - Look At Me Look At You - Terry Kirkman
RedRiverPatrol

Postby Dar » Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:14 pm

test
Dar

Previous

Return to Poco Discussion