Let's Finally Get A Good "Good Feeling To Know" Reissue

Discuss the band.

Let's Finally Get A Good "Good Feeling To Know" Reissue

Postby larrypocofan » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:45 pm

I had a thought. Most of Poco's catalog has been reissued at some point; however, as far as I know, there has never been a good reissue of the album "A Good Feeling To Know" other than BGOs very flawed remaster of the album. Since Omnivore Records reissued some of JD Souther's solo output and is now reissuing Chris Hillman's first 2 solo albums, I thought that if enough of us showed interest in Omnivore reissuing "A Good Feeling To Know" or for that matter any other Poco album, maybe they'd consider doing it. As they said in their email below, "We love Poco."
Omnivore seems to do great work remastering albums. I think they'd do justice to Poco's albums as well. Why not email them? The more requests they get, the greater the chances of them reissuing some of Poco's stellar music.

See my correspondence with Omnivore Records below.

From: Omnivore Recordings [mailto:music@omnivorerecordings.com]
Sent: Monday, December 25, 2017 11:34 AM
To: lneuman@verizon.net
Subject: Re: "Poco"

Hi Lawrence! Thanks so much for the suggestion, we love Poco! Some day we’d like to take a look at the whole catalog, but can’t say when that will be (due to licenses and all the projects currently in the queue).

Happy Holidays!

Your friends at
Omnivore Recordings

> On Dec 22, 2017, at 8:26 AM, Lawrence Neuman <music@omnivorerecordings.com> wrote:
>
> From: Lawrence Neuman <lneuman@verizon.net>
> Subject: Poco
>
> Message Body:
> There hasn't been a reissue of Poco's album A Good Feelin' To Know yet. You guys do incredible work and I was wondering if you'd consider reissuing this great album. Thanks!
>
> --
> This e-mail was sent from a contact form on v5 (http://omnivorerecordings.com)
>
larrypocofan

Return to Poco Discussion