100% Paul Cotton

Discuss the band.

100% Paul Cotton

Postby Wayne » Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:55 am

I've been "out of the loop" on Poco stuff these past years, I guess. In reading through some of the online items about Paul's passing, I'm just finding out that he released a cd called 100% Paul Cotton. I went to his website to purchase a copy and it says it's not accepting orders at this time. Does anyone know if/where it's available ? Can someone provide a track listing ?
Thanks.
Wayne
Wayne

Re: 100% Paul Cotton

Postby StevenT » Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:17 pm

The track listing appears on this page:

https://www.discogs.com/Paul-Cotton-100-Paul-Cotton/release/7759461

I like the CD -- all tracks are remakes of some of his most popular compositions, many using members of his Key West band at the time, if I'm not mistaken.

Best of luck finding a copy -- the only website that I found listing one was Amazon, for a price far heftier than the original release.

I also strongly recommend his other studio CDs, if you don't already have them, specifically Changing Horses, Firebird, and When The Coast Is Clear. I find all three to be amazingly pleasant.
StevenT

Re: 100% Paul Cotton

Postby Wayne » Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:25 pm

Thanks Steven for the track listing. I saw that seller on Amazon and figured they were taking advantage of Paul's passing to make a buck. I have all his other stuff through Sunset Kidd but guess I just missed out on this one.
:(
Wayne
Wayne

Return to Poco Discussion