Get your orders in soon!

Messages directly from the band.

Get your orders in soon!

Postby mary » Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:11 am

Thank you so much to everyone who has been ordering the beautiful POCO Christmas ornaments; they are going like hot cakes right off the shelf here! You are certainly keeping me busy like a little Santa's elf. . .well, maybe not so little. Spending 5 days at my mom's working hard , i lost 5 pounds -- home for 36 hours, with Rusty in the kitchen i but 4 right back on! He's like Mrs. Claus!
Anyhow...just want to say, Please keep the orders coming, so you can decorate your tree with a Poco ornament.
BTW, you do know that December doesn't go by as slow as it did when we were kids, so if you are considering a new Poco T-shirt or cap or apron or tote or. . .'you get the picture', please try to get your orders in soon! I will be making one more trip to St. Louis next weekend to pick up special orders and stuff that i may not have in stock. So, don't wait til the last minute if there is something on your list from the POCO web-store!
Thank You! . . . now back to packaging ornaments & key chains & calendars &. . .
until Rusty gets that omelet ready!
email me for international merch orders, Mary Young
pocomerch@gmail.com
mary

Re: Get your orders in soon!

Postby studiogirl » Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:08 pm

Mary...I want to order the "oranges" tote and a mug but I do not see them on the merch page.... Will they be put up soon? Also want an ornament (or 2). What do you suggest I do? I can go ahead and order the ornament(s)....
"Do a little dance,
Take a little chance..."

--(Young & Young)
studiogirl

Postby mary » Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:53 pm

I won't have the pictures up for the oranges until monday, but i will go ahead & put the items up today.
pocomerch@gmail.com
mary

Postby studiogirl » Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:05 pm

mary wrote:I won't have the pictures up for the oranges until monday, but i will go ahead & put the items up today.

Thanks, Mary! I'll go shopping on Monday....
"Do a little dance,
Take a little chance..."

--(Young & Young)
studiogirl

Postby RedRiverPatrol » Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:49 pm

Just opened the box that came today!! Thank you, Mary, for the care you put into even just a little order like mine. It is much appreciated.
Dave

Its not the bridges burned that bother me, but the ones that I never crossed. - Look At Me Look At You - Terry Kirkman
RedRiverPatrol

Postby mary » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:14 pm

U R welcome. Every order is important!
It's like the deal with shirt sizes, we don't charge extra for size 3XL even though they cost more for production . . . because we don't give size small people a discount!
We do have quite a few little goodies that go in each and every package, so thank you for the thank you message - maybe it will inspire a few more people to check out all the new items on the Poco web store.
pocomerch@gmail.com
mary

Postby wheland » Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:37 am

mary wrote:U R welcome. Every order is important!
It's like the deal with shirt sizes, we don't charge extra for size 3XL even though they cost more for production . . . because we don't give size small people a discount!
We do have quite a few little goodies that go in each and every package, so thank you for the thank you message - maybe it will inspire a few more people to check out all the new items on the Poco web store.

Mary,

As one of those persons who orders in 3X I have to say I'm grateful twice- once because you have items in that size at all and twice because you don't charge me more.

Looking forward to my order arriving tomorrow or Friday with my calendar and ornaments.

Dennis
wheland

Postby RedDirtRog » Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:54 am

Thanks Mary,
my orders in, look forward to recieving it here in the UK.

So much to choose from, would loved to have ordered more ... maybe next year when i order the new album :D
Well the music pours out on the street
Just as clean and cool as a cotton sheet

Country Rock, it's timeless
it's song will never ever age
Country Rock, it's in my bones
and they'll be singing along in my grave
RedDirtRog

Postby randall » Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:50 am

Mary,

The key chain I ordered is for the Horseshoe type. Just for clarification.
randall

Return to Messages from Poco